usopp request:

usopp (19) x slightly ! shorter ! male (18)
warnings: none
☁️
requested by: @slaveboyyq

⚠️minor spoilers of marine ford and dressrosa⚠️

m/n was sitting on a tree, the wind was blowing slightly. he was bored out of his mind, grumbling as he ate marshmallows. he messed with the small slingshot he had, smiling at the memory of the boy who made it for him and then gave it to him.

he missed the male, but he left to become a pirate. so, m/n settled for reading the newspaper on the straw hats, smiling widely each time he saw a mere mention of usopp. he was sad when two years went by and there was nothing on the straw hats, minus luffy going into the war between marines and pirates for his brother. reading it saddened the male.

the most recent on the straw hats was luffy beating doflamingo, and everything that went on. he was proud of usopp for saving every toy and his bounty going up with the name 'god usopp' that brought a smile to his face. although, the picture wasn't very flattering, usopp wasn't posing.

m/n heard a loud laugh, he look down from his tree to see the straw hats themselves. and right there in the middle of the group was the male he was just thinking about.

his eyes went to the bag of marshmallows, then to his slingshot and back to usopp. a little cat like grin spread across m/n's face. hands rubbing together as he murmured his little plan.

he picked up a marshmallow, frowning that he wouldn't be eating it.

he kissed it, "there, usopp will get my love from it." he whispered out, putting it in the slingshot.

he aimed for the back of usopp's head, hoping it would either get stuck in his hair -and usopp would feel it- or it smack him and bounce off his head from the force he fires it.

either way, it was going to be worth it.

he pulled the sling back, aiming more, he wanted to make sure everything was going to be okay. he then released it, watching as the marshmallow hit its target.

a tiny giggle left his mouth when it bounced off his head. causing usopp to stumble forward.

"hey! what the hell!" he shouted, rubbing his head as he turned towards the ground, picking it up. "a marshmallow?" he murmured.

his eyes widened, immediately knowing who was behind this stunt. not only did he turn towards the tree, but the rest of the straw hats did. three straw hats recognized him, not including usopp. luffy, nami and zoro.

"m/n!" usopp laughed slightly, smiling a bit, "it's been awhile!" he shouted.

m/n stood up from his tree, putting the bag of marshmallows in his mouth. then, putting the slingshot in the holster he has on his right side.

this time, when usopp's eyes widened, it wasn't in realization. but in fear.

"don't do it!"

but it was too late, m/n jumped forward off the branch.

"usopp!" he shouted, muffled due to the bag.

his arms spread out. usopp began to freak out, screaming slightly in fear the closer the flying male got. it would not end well for either of them.

"you little-"

but usopp's curse was cut short as m/n's body collided with his. usopp fell backwards onto the ground, m/n's arms wrapped around usopp's neck, the long nosed male had his hands on m/n's waist. his fingers going up and down on the slightly shorter male.