crocodile request:

crocodile (35) x vampire ! dom ! male ! (???)
💦
warnings: vampires, blood kink cuz of vampire?? power bottom crocodile, no preparation, begging
requested by: @LauraAvery

m/n hummed, wiping some of the blood off of his lips with his thumb. he slowly licked the blood off his thumb, walking in the dead of the night.

stars littered the dark sky, m/n tilted his head up. he loved the night, and not just because it was stereotypical of vampires can only live in the night. the darkness was comfort to him, no matter how cold it was he always felt warm. nothing would every be as cold as his s/c pale skin from being a vampire.

m/n's shoulder brushed against someone else's shoulder. m/n's nostrils flared as a sweet scent filled his nose.

m/n spun, seeing the back of a male with broad shoulders, black hair that looked slick backed that reached past his ears.

the sweet smell grew stronger, letting m/n know no other vampire touched that male. all the more reason to taste his blood, but that's it.

m/n had self control.

m/n was fast, in a split second his hand grabbed the male's shoulder and he pulled him far away from public eye. instead of on the street out in the public, they were deep in a forest.

m/n made eye contact with a male with a giant scar going across his face, a cigar in his mouth. he didn't seemed fazed about the sudden change in scenery or the sudden swift movements.

"you seem pretty calm." m/n noted, keeping his hands on both sides of his face.

smoke left the male's mouth before he took his cigar out.

"i'm well aware of vampires, everyone is."

m/n leaned down, sniffing his neck. "you smell untouched though. so i only assumed you didn't know." he looked back at the male, he looked at his neck, licking his lips, his sharp teeth showing.

m/n felt a harsh punch to his stomach, m/n grunted, hunching over and clutching onto his stomach. then, he felt a sharp hook pointed under his chin. the vampire glanced up.

"if you're thinking about killing me for my blood then that'll be your mistake. every vampire that's come after me, i've killed."

m/n smirked, he disappeared. it surprised the scarred male, he looked around, eyes widening before gasping at the feeling of hands around his wrist.

m/n put his chest on the male's back, he rested his chin on his shoulder, the scent never leaving his nostrils.

"i'm not here to kill. i already did that tonight. i just can't help myself, it's your fault for having that amazing smell." he lifted his chin up, "only if you allow me though."

"you need my permission? you're holding my wrist." the male didn't want to say he couldn't get out of his hold.

"yes, but i'm not killing you." m/n said, "usually when i kill to drink someone dry, i just take their life. i have self control, i won't kill you. i can do more though."

he saw red creep up at the back of his neck and ears. that caused m/n to smirk.

he kissed behind the male's ear. "but first, introductions. i'm m/n, call me whatever you want."

the hooked male didn't want to say his name, but m/n's touch was warm. it wasn't like any other vampire he's dealt with. m/n generally wasn't trying to kill him for his blood, and for some reason he was excited.

"crocodile." he finally said, straightening when he felt m/n press more into his back.

"may i continue?" m/n asked, keeping his body close.