luffy x hiroto special:

luffy (19) x hiroto (18)
☁️
warnings: none
⚠️dedicated to the ones who wanted a one shot of luffy x hiroto from the zoro request⚠️

hiroto was lying on the railing of the dragon ship. hands dangling beneath him and legs spread out, kicking back and forth as he frowned.

he sighed when m/n walked by, but the captain continued to walk by. hiroto turned to him, his pink hair going over his silver eyes.

he grabbed the railing, shimming his way closer as he continued to lay over the railing. once he was close to m/n, he sighed again. a pout more noticeable in his sigh.

m/n rubbed the bridge of his nose, slowly looking at his co-captain.

"what is it, hiroto?" he looked rather annoyed.

"we've been so lonely lately, i think we should go find some people to spend time with." hiroto nodded, "yeah, we're lonely."

"ah i see, you miss straw hat."

hiroto coughed, hiding a blush. he scratched his cheek.

"course not. he was always clinging to me, so annoying."

"hiroto, you were the one clinging to him."

"don't remember, didn't happen."

m/n took a deep breath, he flicked hiroto's head. the pink haired male whined at how hard m/n flicked his head, but m/n only rolled his eyes.

"instead of trying to make me feel bad, maybe look out to the ocean."

hiroto did, and there showing across the ocean was his blue string. the one connected to luffy. hiroto smiled, turning to m/n who carried a blank face.

he jumped at m/n, hugging him. "you're the best, captain!"

"yeah, yeah, let me go." he patted hiroto's head.

"i think he only helped because zoro is with straw hat." reyes said, grinning as she walked away from the two.

"shut it!" m/n shouted, looking at her with tinted cheeks.

hiroto was now sitting on the ledge, a bright smile on his face as he couldn't wait to see luf- the straw hat crew.

luffy sneezed, rubbing his nose. his crew all looked at him weirdly.

"you better not get sick." sanji said, puffing out smoke.

"i don't get sick." luffy said, "besides i felt this weird tingling thingy in my chest. must mean i need food."

zoro glanced at him, "weird tingling?"

luffy nodded and grinned, "yep! and it was blue for a split second!"

zoro touched his chest, a light smile overcoming his face. some nights when he gets bored -mostly lonely- while watching over the ship, he couldn't help but play with the string connecting him and m/n. and he always felt m/n playing with it back.

luffy was already gone to the kitchen, zoro didn't get the chance to tell him that it was hiroto showing he was on his way. which meant, m/n was on his way. now all they had to do was wait.

it took two days before the dragon's met up with the straw hat's. after the straw hat's docked on an island for supplies. which meant the dragon's could catch up faster instead of doing another day or two chasing them on the ocean.

at first, it was quiet and awkward. the straw hats had many questions to why they crossed path's with the dragon's, after kamoi, they went in different directions. well... after m/n and zoro happened.