zoro request:

zoro (21) x stubborn ! cheeky ! bottom ! male (20)
☁️🍋
warnings: heavy hot make out session
requested by: @ma_mara00

the straw hats docked on a small and quaint island. some of the straw hats stretched before jumping off the ship.

sanji went to buy more food for the ship, nami to buy clothes and shop for books with robin, chopper stuck with sanji, luffy doing god knows what as usopp ran after him to keep him out of trouble, franky decided to see what he could buy to add onto their ship, brook tried to see what he could see by staying hidden.

jinbei just relaxed on the swing of the straw hat ship. he decided to keep watch because zoro was too busy working out on the deck. too busy not paying attention to what's around him.

m/n was walking by the ship with a small sack sling over his shoulders and back. he looked at the ship, grinning a bit.

"i could stowaway." m/n muttered.

but he stopped, he was looking over the ship when seeing a giant blue fishman. but that's not what caught his eye, the fishman actually seemed a bit friendly. m/n was good at reading people, fishman, creatures, any living things.

what caught his eyes was the shirtless green haired male who was working out. he had a giant weighted bar on his feet as he did a handstand push up.

m/n looked the swordsman up and down, licking his lips.

"i could stowaway forever." he muttered again.

m/n didn't feel like walking and sailing on a small makeshift boat he made. it'd probably fall apart and sink and he would have to swim. so, he began to climb the ship.

jinbei looked ready to fight, m/n just smiled.

zoro stopped working out and flipped to land on his feet. he grabbed one of his swords, pulling it out and pointing it at m/n.

m/n kept his smile, not seeming to feel affected by the two getting ready to attack him. m/n didn't give off any hostility, he just sat on the deck still smiling.

"so, where are we headed?" m/n asked.

"we aren't headed anywhere." zoro snapped, still not putting his sword away.

"oh... are we no longer traveling by ship?"

"you're not." zoro's eye twitched.

jinbei wasn't sure if he should intervene or not. but he was beginning to feel amused, so he left it be. he wanted to see this play out and report back to robin to see if she would find it amusing too.

it's what she would've done and what she would've liked.

"what? why not? i'm on the ship." m/n pouted.

"get off!" zoro was getting annoyed.

"no way, i just wanted to see you workout still. don't mind me, carry on."

zoro was in disbelief, his mouth parted slightly. the nerve of this random guy was infuriating. jinbei had laughed, covering his mouth when zoro shot him a look. the fishman was not helping, he was practically encouraging the male.

"get off!" zoro repeated.

"don't be so stubborn and embrace that i'm stuck here. the ship moving and there's nowhere else to go."

"we're docked." zoro said, "and i'm not the stubborn one!"

m/n shook his head, "it's okay, i forgive you."

jinbei couldn't hide his laugh. not caring when zoro glared at him again, a scowl on the swordsman face.

"let's leave it up to captain luffy when he returns, zoro."