killer request:

killer (25) x shy ! kinda ! bold ! male (22)
☁️
requested by: @NobodyImportant327

m/n was leaning against the ships railing. he was probably the quietest male on the ship. kid and killer being the loudest -when together- but killer can be as quiet as m/n.

"always alone, m/n."

m/n almost tensed at the voice, feeling his body grow warm. he slowly turned his head to look at the masked swordsman. a blush already creeping up as he knew killer was just smiling behind the mask.

he picked up on killer's body language fairly quickly. when killer had his arms behind his back, his muscles slightly bulging and his neck slightly tilted, he was smiling. which was what he was doing right now.

m/n could just picture killer's smile.

he's accidentally seen killer's face. he went to the pirates bathroom for a shower after a long battle. it was late at night and he figured everyone was asleep, until he went to the bathhouse and practically went red when he saw killer.

killer had his helmet off, his long blond hair, his fair skin, his blue eyes and his purplish red lips. he backed away, kicking over a bucket and almost slipping on his bare ass.

killer snapped his look, not knowing if he should run to get his helmet, laugh at m/n's clumsiness or drown himself.

"u-uh hey killer. fancy seeing you here. come here often?" m/n wanted to eat a devil fruit and jump in the ocean at that question.

killer snickered, trying not to laugh. he faced away and relaxed back into the tub. m/n was hesitant, but he really felt dirty and he just wanted a nice hot bath. he washed himself off before slipping in on the opposite side. he looked at killer, squeaking when the blond male was already looking at him.

he quickly went deeper in the water, closing his eyes so he could get rid of the look killer gave him. but it only made him more flushed as he only pictured it.

m/n snapped back from that embarrassing -but best- memory he's ever had with killer.

"you zone out a lot." killer stated, leaning on the rail, "makes it seem like you don't want to talk to me."

m/n's eyes widened, "n-no!" he covered his mouth at how loud it was. "sorry." he mumbled, "i promise i like you're company. you're my favorite... person to be around." he grew quieter at each word, his heart racing and his cheeks blushing.

"i was kidding." killer patted m/n's head, "i know you're a soft spoken and quiet person."

m/n felt himself leaning into killer's touch. he felt his heart pounding against his chest as his ears only heard his nervousness.

he faked a sneeze -which sounded real- so he could cover his face. he shook his head in his arm, taking a deep breath before looking back at killer. his s/c back to normal as he seemed like it was a normal interaction.

"killer, i need to speak with you." kid said, but when he saw m/n he retracted his statement. "unless your busy right now." he smirked, seeing m/n quickly face the ocean.

the entire crew knew of m/n's crush on killer. m/n couldn't even go a day without talking about killer. but it would be brought up briefly as to not annoy everyone. the only person who didn't know was killer himself. he just thought it was normal behavior for m/n.

every time he's gone to talk to a crew mate and m/n was there -or vice versa- m/n would stutter slightly and his face would go slightly red.

"i'm not too busy." killer said, glancing at m/n who was tapping his fingers to each wave hit. "unless you want me to stay, m/n?"