kid one shot:

prisoner ! kid (23) x prisoner ! strong ! male (25)
☁️
warnings: none
devil fruit: speed like flash

⚠️ wano act 2 spoilers and act 3⚠️

not proof read, please correct if you see spelling mistakes

m/n walked in the prison, kicking the giant block of concrete in front of him. he heard yelling and feet pattering behind him. he glanced back, eyes narrowed slightly in a glare, but the rest of his facial expression was blank.

there was a red haired male and a black haired male. both arguing and yelling at anyone to get out of their way.

m/n tossed his block of concrete above him in the air. he squatted a bit, jumping and flipping over them, he landed on his feet, hands up in the air and he caught his block. he looked out to see the two inconsiderate males running towards the boat.

he sighed, walking back to where he was going. he was in no hurry and didn't need to put down many blocks in order to eat. this time, the block resting on his shoulder as he carried it.

the two raced by him again, and it was like in slow motion when he made eye contact with kid.

m/n's eyes slightly widened as a small amount of blush adorned his s/c cheeks. the red haired male had the same expression, except his lips were slightly parted. m/n looked away, licking his lips, he wondered what it felt like to kiss those purplish colored lips.

he shook his head, he was not about to think about someone he's only seen once.

m/n minded his business, he's been in this prison for quite some time. he knew how many blocks he needed to move in order to get the right amount of food without wasting it or feeling sick. so, he never interacted with the other prisoners, never interacted with the guards, he stayed in his own world.

m/n lined up like the rest of the prisoners, he put his tickets down. licking his lips as he saw a bowl full of the dumplings. just enough to fill him up.

"watch it straw hat!" he heard a voice yell.

"you watch it jaggy!"

m/n turned to see the same two people bickering again. they knocked into m/n his bowl leaving his grasps as it tattered to the ground. m/n slowly watched his food sprawl to the ground, he stared at it.

he looked back up, glaring at the two. both straightened as their bickering ceased. he turned and picked up the dumplings, putting it back in his bowl.

"watch it." he said, his voice a bit rough since he hadn't really spoke to anyone in the time he's been here. "don't come near me again." he walked away, eating the dirty dumplings, subsiding his hunger a bit.

"was it just me... or was that kinda scary?" luffy tilted his head, he wasn't scared but that was a scary encounter.

"hot..." kid mumbled at the same time luffy said scary, which caused him to widen his eyes. "it wasn't that scary." he quickly recovered.

they looked at each other before slamming their tickets down, getting the entire stock of dumplings. immediately eating it once they hit their cell. unaware of the e/c eyes on them.

m/n sat from afar, watching them intently. they stuffed their faces full. he ignored their bickering again about who got more.