nami and carrot request:

nami (20) x orphan boy (6) x carrot (15 ) (i believe carrot is 15 correct if wrong??)
☁️
warnings: none
requested: @paultiteuf360

⚠️slight wano spoilers⚠️

m/n is six years old and m/n is scared.

he had no parents. his father had worked in the factory and because of his health he never survived, without the money and resources that were provided -no matter how little they were- stopped coming in. he was on the streets with his mother, each piece of food they got it went to m/n. and slowly, without knowing, his mother grew too ill and frail and he was left alone after witnessing his mother never waking up.

m/n couldn't even find it in himself to sob or cry out, he didn't really understand that she had died. he was only four when that happened, so now he's been on his own for 2 years.

but now m/n had more worries than his own survival for food and shelter on a daily basis. there was so much going on and his ears were ringing, he could barely contain his breathing.

when his mother had died, m/n had ran from the beast pirates. they saw a helpless little boy and wanted to make his life a living hell. as he ran from them that's when he started to cry, out of fear and grief. even if he didn't understand it, but he supposed everything began to crash down at once.

m/n didn't know how far he ran, but all he knew was that he jumped into the ocean to swim away. he knew he wouldn't be able to get out of wano, but he was a great swimmer.

that's how he ended up on onigashima, and that's where he lives.

he lived there clandestinely, not a soul knew he lived there, and he rather keep it that way. he had to adjust and find ways to get food and water without being caught, so he created passage ways.

he didn't know he ended up on the island of kaido, but all he knew was that he couldn't leave. he didn't know his way back, he just continued to swim and swim, landing on onigashima by luck.

so back to where he was finding it hard to breathe, m/n heard many noises and the clashing of metal. he had no clue it was a raid, all he knew was that there were many people and many screams of agony.

he hid in his hideout of the castle, beneath many different little houses and shops outside of the castle. he lived in the dirt, and when the coast was clear he'd bath himself in the steam, but never too long.

m/n had his mouth covered as to not be heard, the battle seemed closer and he seemed a bit more scared. his heart pounding in his chest, his ears still ringing and he was so scared.

he wanted his mother, he wanted his father... he wanted love.

nami, in her beast pirate disguise, hears slight whimpering and noises. she looks around, making sure no other beast pirate is around and slowly walks to the sound. her footsteps light and soft as she made it to m/n's hideout.

she peeks in and sees the young boy crouched up in a dark corner and crying. m/n finally hears the footsteps drawing near, he looks up and only see the beast pirate outfit.

he squeaks, hitting his head on the wall and try's to scoot back, only to be stopped by the wall.

nami's face was stretched into worry and concern. her heart hurting for the scared boy. she gently puts her hands out to show she had nothing, still slowly stepping closer to him.

"it's okay," nami whispered, "i won't hurt."

m/n sniffled, he should've taken into count of her beast pirate outfit. that she was with kaido, the man who killed his parents indirectly. but he was six and in need of someone nice.