zoro request:

top zoro x bottom ! male
💦
warnings: blade kink, minor blood, carving, riding and unprotected
requested by: @rezraaa

zoro met m/n on an island that luffy was just there to save and liberate. the male was working for the other side, in a way, the enemies. but he was doing it unwillingly.

his parents were the tyrants, forcing him and his younger sister to do their dirty work. the two were hated, more than the parents.

the town assumed it was just m/n and his sister who did whatever they wanted. pulling them to take their money and food, leaving them poor. no one stopped to think that the two had parents behind the scenes.

after all, m/n was only 21 and his sister was 16... how could those two be running a country into poverty and starvation? it wasn't their fault, but everyone blamed them.

so when luffy and the rest of the crew docked, zoro had wondered off like usual. doing his own thing and finding out whatever he could on the island. he stumbled across a bar, a smirk playing at his lips.

when he entered the bar, the people had jumped, only relaxing slightly when seeing it wasn't one of the two tyrant's that walked the city. it was an unusual reaction, but zoro shrugged it off.

he was in the need of some sake.

zoro walked to the bar, finding it weird that it was silent. he had heard a certain loud buzz outside, but now it was deathly quiet. as if someone would lose a life if a single sound was made.

zoro's footsteps made a small echo, under normal circumstances there would be no sound. but this isn't normal, they watched him like he was a predator. their gazes a bit fearful and weary.

it should be the other way around, they should be looking at zoro like he was prey.

zoro sat on a stool at the bar, the other people scattered to leave him alone. he raised another brow, this was very unusual. it's not like zoro had asked to be alone, who cares who sat at the other stools?

it's a public place.

"w-what would you like sir?" the older gentleman asked, cleaning a class with his towel.

"your finest sake, make it quick." zoro grumbled.

those might not have been the best words to use. they were already scared of who he might be or associated with, now hearing the words for a quick alcoholic beverage sent them over the edge.

the bartender quickly got their finest sake, stumbling a bit and almost dropping it. zoro glared with his eye, the steel grey was unnerving and the bartender jumped, not knowing that glare was natural.

he put the sake bottle in front of zoro, bowing over and over and over again.

"i'm so sorry sir, i didn't mean to almost drop it." he bowed again, "please forgive me."

"it's just a bottle." zoro grumbled again, popping it open and drinking from the bottle. disregarding the glass in front of him, "who cares."

"right of course... just a bottle." the bartender gave such a nervous laugh.

zoro paid no mind, not caring for the other people to nervously laugh as well and go back to their own drinks and conversation. there was that buzz that zoro was expecting.

zoro was someone they didn't know, it could be a trap. he could be a spy for m/n and his sister talia.

he began to drink his sake once more, some of it trickling down his chin. he merely licked his lips and  moved his tongue to lick his chin and gather the excess booze.