💗Kiss (SasuNaru)

Ship- Sasuke x Naruto
Age- 16
Type- Fluff
⚠️- Sakura being upset, cussing, sad Hinata
____________________________________

It was a relatively calm day in the Leaf Village.

Most everyone was either training or relaxing considering it was Saturday.

"Um...N-Naruto, I... I have something to tell you..." Hinata said when they all took a break to get water and rest for a short moment.

'They all' consisted of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Lee and Kiba. An odd assortment of friends but they didnt care.

"What was that Hinata? Speak up." Naruto said as he glanced over at Sasuke, glaring slightly when he saw Sakura infront of him blushing.

"Naruto...I....I....I...love...y..." Hinata was cut off when Naruto ran over to Sakura and Sasuke.

He had seen Sakura start to lean in twards Sasuke to kiss him and was not having it.

He quickly moved imbetween them and moved so he was kissing Sasuke instead of allowing Sakura to do so.

"Nooooo Sasuke." Sakura said as she stumbled backwards.

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and looked at the two kissing.

"Alright love birds that's enough!" Kiba said as he separated the two, both of them blushing brightly.

"What the Hell was that?" Sasuke asked Naruto as Kiba stepped back from the two walking over to Lee.

"This should be intresting." He whispered to Lee.

"This seems very youthful. I hope it turns out okay though." Lee replied confusing Kiba slightly but he just shrugged it off and didn't say anything.

"That was a kiss. I would think after we have kissed twice, not including this time, that you would know what it is by now." Naruto said with a small smirk and a dark blush across his face.

"I know what a kiss is! Why did you kiss me?!" Sasuke asked sounding confused.

"I don't know, why did you kiss back?" Naruto shot back slowly gaining confidence.

"Wh- I don't know!" Sasuke said back, his blush darker than ever.

"Oh my God, you two like each other! Just get together already!" Kiba yelled at the two as Lee hushed him and the girls looked at both boys with sad eyes.

"Wh-?" Naruto stuttered glancing between everyone there.

"Why did I do that?" He thought now regretting his decision slightly.

"Not so confident now are we?" Sasuke asked with a raised brow and a smirk as he moved closer to Naruto.

Naruto's eyes snapped to Sasuke and his eyes showed fear in them.

Sasuke's tone instantly softened as he took another step twards Naruto.

"W-what are you doing Sasuke?" Naruto stuttered as he took a step back, only to hit a tree.

"I'm thanking you for making sure I didnt kiss Sakura." He replied before dipping his head down and kissing Naruto.

"Thats rude, I'm not that bad!" Sakura pouted as she stomped her foot on the ground causing it to shake.

Because of this shake everyone either fell over onto the ground or caught themselves on something.

Naruto and Sasuke however fell down onto the ground with Sasuke strattling Naruto. (They had also stopped kissing when they fell.)

"Really Sakura?" Kiba muttered as he stood up, helping Hinata up as well.

Sakura just huffed in responce before leaving the group to go complain to her parents.

"Um... Sasuke?" Naruto said as he looked anywhere but at the boy.

"Yes Naruto?" Sasuke replied, looking at him intently.

"Are you going to move?" Naruto asked, blushing so hard his face was now as the red as the marks on Kiba's face.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He muttered as he got up, holding a hand out so Naruto could get up as well.

Naruto took his hand and was instantly pulled up into Sasuke's chest.

"Your a lot lighter than I thought you would be." Sasuke commented as Naruto took a small step back so they weren't pressed against each other.

"I don't know if that's a complement or an insult." Naruto muttered as he continued to not make eye contact.

"It wasn't either, it was just a statement. Why did you get so shy all of a sudden?" Sasuke asked while putting his index finger under Naruto's chin and tilting it up so Naruto was now looking at him.

"I-I'm not shy!" Naruto huffed yet the blush on his face along with how he was standing told a different story.

"Hmm, okay." Sasuke said not believing anything Naruto was saying.

"Hey! Could you two hurry this up? I want to get back to training and you two are very distracting." Kiba asked with a sigh as he tried to keep the couple out of Hinata's view not wanting her to be even more heartbroken than she already was.

"Yeah, sorry Kiba." Sasuke said before turning back to Naruto.

"Now that we have kissed four times, how about we go on a date? I think your supposed to go on a date first and then kiss but we never do anything the way your supposed to." Sasuke said with a smile when he saw Naruto's blush darken.

"I- um...okay. Where and when?" Naruto asked trying to gain his confidence back but it was quite hard considering his and Sasuke's close proximity.

"I'll pick you up tonight around six. Dress casually." Sasuke said before walking away from Naruto and back to the area he had been training at.

Naruto stood there for a few minutes before Kiba threw a dog treat at his face and snapped him out of his trance.

"Ow, what was that for?" Naruto asked saying ow out of reflex, it didn't actually hurt.

"We need to get back to training and you zoning out isn't training." Kiba said as he moved over and picked up the dig treat before putting it back into his coat so he could give it to Akemaru later.

"Right sorry." Naruto said before they all went back to training.

***

Naruto and Sasuke had a nice date at the park and even had a little picnic.

Ever since then the two had gotten together and weren't very scared of PDA.  In other words they annoyed their friends on purpose most of the time by kissing or cuddling infront of them.
______________________________________
1,045 Words! Idk how to end this so I'm just gonna leave it there.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖