💗Coming Out (Wolfstar)

Remus and Sirius have been dating for a while now. They weren't exactly hiding their relationship but they also weren't telling everyone about it eather.

They would occasionally cuddle or hold hands infront of people but everyone thought they where just cuddly friends. (Even though they 100% shipped it.)

So once they where all alone in their dormitory, they both got into Remus's bed.

Remus layed down and pulled Sirius ontop of him, Sirius instantly cuddled into his side.

"Do you want to watch a muggle movie?" Remus asked while pulling out his wand.

"Sure!" Sirius said with a smile as he cuddled more into Remus's chest.

So with a flick of Remus's wand a movie started to play. "Harry Potter, thats a weird name for a movie..." Sirius said while moving so he could see the movie better.

"Well the spell was given to me by our Divination teacher so it might be James son? I dont know though, he seems a bit crazy if you ask me." Remus said while he pulled Sirius closer to him.

They had gotten to the point where this Harry Potter character had just seen a new character, Draco Malfoy.

"Oh they are so gonna be gay for each other." Sirius stated making Remus chuckle and agree.

Once Harry was with a person named Ron Weasley on the Hogwarts Expressed James came into the room

"Hey Moony, can you help me wit-" James cut himself off when he saw Sirius cuddling with him.

"Really guys? Could you juts get together already? Please?" James asked while Lilly came into the room.

"Um... we are already together." Sirius said making James gasp.

"Your together and you didn't tell me?!" James said loudly, he didnt mean to come off as rude he was more hurt than anything.

Remus growled and pulled Sirius behind him. His wolf side had taken Jame's voice raise as a threat and wasn't having any of it.

Lilly's eyes widened as she moved herself imbetween the two of them.

"He is not trying to offend or attack you. He is just upset that you didn't tell him." Lilly said quickly.

Remus looked at James, his eyes slightly less dark then before, silently asking if this was true.

"Yah, I just thought you would tell me if you two where to get together. I love and support both of you." James said over Lilly's shoulder.

"Remus, love, he isn't going to do anything." Sirius said while moving back infront of Remus.

Remus nodded and his eyes went back to their normal color.

"Sorry for that, and that we didn't tell you about us being together. We just kind of thought you would figure it out." Remus said while pulling Sirius closer to him.

"Its fine, I shouldn't have raised my voice. And I should have already known that you two are together. Now that I think about it, you where pretty obvious." James said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Lilly had moved over so James was closer to the boys now.

"Well now that you all know that we are together and drama has dialed down, how about you two come and watch this weird movie with us? I think it has your future kid in it." Sirius offered while he and Remus scooted over some.

"What? How would that work, we aren't even together." James asked while jumping onto the bed beside them.

"I got it from our Divination teacher, he is crazy so its probably not even real." Remus said while Lilly sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Well it sounds fun, count me in!" James said while moving over so Lilly could have more room.

*sigh* "I have nothing better to do so why not." Lilly said while sitting fully onto the bed. (These beds where pretty big so...)

So for the rest of the day they watched this weird movie until they eventually fell asleep, Lilly's head resting on James shoulder while James's head was on the pillow.

Remus was also laying on a pillow while Sirius was cuddled into his chest.

Let's just say that Peter was very confused when he saw them all asleep in Remus's bed.
_____________________________________

728 Words! I am sorry that this sucked but I needed to update so... yah!

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖