💗Crow Footie-pajamas (A lot of Haikyuu ships)

Pajamas in oneshot^Ships- Kagehina, Tuskkiyama, Daisuga, Ennoshita x Tanaka, Asahinoya⚠️- Some people being flustered, possibly second hand embarrassment, mild cussing, talk of a past handjob________________________________________

Pajamas in oneshot^
Ships- Kagehina, Tuskkiyama, Daisuga, Ennoshita x Tanaka, Asahinoya
⚠️- Some people being flustered, possibly second hand embarrassment, mild cussing, talk of a past handjob
________________________________________

It was the day of gym sleepover and everyone had decided to have it at Daichi's house because it was the largest and his parents were out for the week.

Suag was the first one there seeing as he had stayed the night watching their past Volleyball games to see things they could potentially improve on.

The doorbell rang and Suga left to go open the door.

"Hey guys! Aww Hinata you look adorable!" Suga said with a large smile as he saw Hinata already in the Crow footie-pajamas.

"Thanks Sugamama!" Hinata said with a large smile as Suga let the two inside, both of them taking their shoes off at the door.

"Where is Daichi?" Kageyama asked as Suga led them up to Daichi's room.

"He is in the kitchen getting snacks for us." Suga replied as he and Hinata sat down onto the bed, Kageyama sitting in the floor at the foot of the bed.

Suga and Hinata then started talking about something random as Kageyama played Angry Birds on his phone.

After a few minutes they all heard the doorbell ring again "I'll get it!" Daichi yelled from downstairs before they all heard the door open.

"WOW YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!" Tanaka stated loudly as he, Noya, Enoshita, and Asahi all walked into the room, all taking their shoes off.

"Thank you Tanaka." Daichi said as he shut the door with one hand, the other hand holding a large bowl full of snacks.

"Is anyone here yet?" Noya asked getting a nod from Daichi. "Yeah, Kageyama, Hinata, and Suga are all here in my room." He said as he led the group up to his room.

"Hey guys!" Noya and Tanaka exclaimed when they saw the three sitting in Daichi's room.

"Hi!" Hinata replied with a large grin as Kageyama waved and Suga smiled at the group.

"Aww Hinata, you look great!" Noya complimented when he saw Hinata already in the pajamas.

"Thanks!" Hinata replied, his grin widening.

Just the the doorbell rang again. "I'll go get it." Daichi said as he placed the snacks ontop of his desk.

When he came back into the room he saw Noya sitting ontop of the desk next to the snacks, Enoshita sitting in a chair with Tanaka on his lap, and then Asahi sitting in the other chair.

"OMG YAMAGUCHI! TSUKISHIMA! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!" Hinata said loudly as the two walked in behind Daichi.

The two were also already wearing the pajamas because Yamaguchi asked Tsukishima if they could.