💔/💗Hanahaki (Prinxiety)

Prinxiety* (Thank you KbaeStar for the request!)

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

______________________________

(3rd pov.)

One day in the light sides mind place Roman was on his bed in his room drawing a rose, a purple rose to be exact. He has been drawing different purple roses for the past few hours now and he doesn't know why.

He also had the urge to talk or even just see Virgil. So de decided to take him one of the drawings. (A/N: He decided on the top one.)

Roman quietly walked out of his room and walked over to Virgil's door and knocked three times. "Who is it?" Virgil asked from inside. "Its me, Roman, I have something for you!" Roman called. He then heard some shuffling, a small crash and Virgil hiss in pain after a small thud. Then the door opened. "What is is?" Virgil asked while rubbing his pinky toe in pain. "Here." Roman said with a slight blush and gave Virgil the drawing.

"Oh... well thank you, this is super good!" Virgil said awkwardly. "Thanks." Roman said, just as awkward. "Well I'm gonna go back to my ro-" Roman was cut off by him starting to violently cough. Virgil stared at him in shock for a moment before awkwardly patting his back, trying to help. Once Roman stopped, he looked at his hand to see a purple rose petal. He quickly put his hand behind his back and said "I am going to see if Logan has something for my cough, good day." He then speed-walked over to the dark navy blue door and knocked hurriedly.

Patton opened the door in his Cat Onesie. "Everything alright kiddo?" Patton asked. Roman quickly looked at the door to make sure he got the navy blue one instead of the pastel blue one. "Um... where is Logan?" Roman asked, trying to hold back a cough and failing. He started coughing like crazy and after a minute he stopped and saw two bloody purple rose petals. "I'm right here." Logan stated, saw what Roman had in his hands and then politely asked Patton "Hey love, could you please go and check up on Virgil for me?" Patton nodded and blushed at the name before going to Virgil's room.

"Love? You two are a thing now?" Roman asked and then threw away the petals. "Yes and we have been "a thing" for almost two months now." Logan sighed. He then took the petals out of the trash (they where the only thing in there) and examined them with gloves on.

"Well it seams that you have Hanahaki disease. Who do you love? Janus or Virgil?" Logan asked as he threw the petals away again. "Um... Virgil, what does he have to do with any of this?" Roman asked quickly. "As I thought..." Logan mumbled, ignoring Roman.

"Well you need to tell Virgil that you love him and if he feels the same then you two need to kiss as soon as possible, if you don't tell him or he doesn't feel the same then you will keep coughing up petals all the way up to a full rose, stem and thorns, it will then kill you and Thomas will no longer have sane creative thoughts and he will only have Remus. In other words if he doesn't love you back then we are all *flips through vocab cards* screwed." Logan stated while showing him the card.

"Ok, so all I have to do is tell Virgil that I love him and hope for the best." Roman mumbled as he walked out of Logan's room. Just as he was about to knock on Virgil's door it opened and Patton came walking out. "Oh hey kiddo, Virgil is on his beanbag in the corner." Patton said as he left back to Logan's room. "Thanks Padre." Roman called after him.

"Hey Hot Topic, can I come in?" Roman asked while leaning on the door frame. "Aww, you think I'm hot. Also yah you can come in." Virgil said with a slight smile. "So I need to tell you something important but before you respond just think a lot first because it could effect someone greatl-" Roman was cut off by another coughing fit. This one lasting a minute and a half. Once it was done he had three petals and the beginning of a stem in his hand.

"I love you." Roman said quickly making Virgil (who had been patting his back) stop and look at him in shock. "I love you too, you know we all love you." Virgil said, it was hard to hear what he had said over his beating heart.

"No, I mean I love you as in more than just a friend." Roman specified. "Oh.. well I love you too." Virgil replied after a minute of tense silence. "This may be a bit forward but can I kiss you?" Roman asked, remembering what Logan had told him. Virgil nodded slightly and they both leaned in.

Right once their lips met Roman could feel the flower petals disappear and he could breath properly again. Once they pulled away Roman asked "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" "Duh dummy." Virgil responded with a chuckle.

"I have a question though, how come you just came in and randomly said your love for me?" Virgil asked, suddenly realizing how random this was.

"Oh... well according to Logan I had Hanahaki disease and I needed to kiss the person that I love or I would have died from a purple rose growing inside of my throat. But I'm happy that it happened because now we are together." Roman explained like it was nothing.

"What?! You should have come to me sooner! I have liked you for three years now." Virgil stated while hugging Roman.

"If only I had known." Roman chuckled. "Whatever, how about we watch some Disney and cuddle? You earned it by almost dying." Virgil stated with a short laugh. He then cuddled into Roman's side, snapped his fingers, and started watching Mulan together.

The rest of the day all they did was cuddle and watch Disney.
___________________________________

1021 Words!