💗Summer Break (Destiel)

(They are in 10 in this) *No monsters, ect. au* (Destiel doesn't have any age gap but Sabrial has a six month age gap)

3rd pov.
All of the Novaks and Winchesters have been best friends ever since birth, their parents (Marry and Chuck) have been best friends for about eleven years now.

Dean and Sam where Marry's kids and their dad was killed out on a hunting trip, some hyenas attacked him and his partner Azazle. Their "uncle" Bobby was their father figure even though he had a husband named Crowly and didn't like Marry that way. They where still the best uncle's ever.

Cas, Gabe, Mike, and Luci where all of Chuck's kids. Their mom died while giving birth to Cas (the youngest of the large family). They didn't have a mother figure, but they where ok with that. Currently Mike was at college and Luci was in jail.

Dean may or may not have a crush on Castial (aka Cas) and Sam may or may not have a crush on Gabriel (aka Gabe). What they don't know is that the feelings are returned.

"Hey Cas? Do you like me?" Dean asked Cas one day while they where swinging outside at the playground one day. "Of course Dean, I like you, Sam, and Marry very much. Why?" Cas asked making Dean sigh.

"I meant do you like like me? As in more than a friend?" Dean asked, he forgot how specific he had to be with Cas.

"Oh... well... I mean yes I do but why do you want to know?" Cas asked while looking at the ground. He didn't want to see the look of discust on Dean's face.

"Because I needed to know before I ask you a very important question. *he took a deep breath* Will you be my boyfriend?" Dean asked as quick as possible.

"Really?" Cas asked while snapping his head up and meeting Dean's eyes.

"Really." Dean said with a blush. All of a sudden Cas jumped up and hugged Dean. "Yes! I would love to be your boyfriend!" Cas squealed.

Dean smiled brightly and hugged Cas back.

Meanwhile on the other side of the playground...

"Hey Gabe! Look! Cas and Dean are hugging! Do you think they are together yet?" Sam asked excitedly. "I dont know, they hug a lot anyway, but maybe!" Gabe said and then popped a sucker into his mouth. "Want one?" He offered Sam. "Sure!" Sam giggled (what kid would pass down candy?).

So Gabe gave him a Blue Raspberry one. "Thanks!" Sam laughed. "No problem. Hey, do you wanna know what the cotton candy tasts like?" Gabe asked with a smirk.

"Um... sure?" Sam said curiously. Gabe then kissed Sam quickly on the lips. He pulled back almost as fast as he had come. "So how was it?" Gabe asked, blushing madly.

"Good." Sam squeaked with slightly wide eyes. "Are you ok?" Gabe asked, thinking he had messed up. "Yah, just one quick question." Sam asked while looking up at Gabe. "Shoot." Gabe said while putting his sucker back into his mouth.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Sam asked quietly. "Of course!" Gabe said happily and then pecked Sam's cheek.

"Alright everyone line up! Time to go home for Summer Break!!!" Their teacher Ms. Lisa said to the class.

*Time skip to when they are all home*

Cas and Dean ran inside the house holding hands and dropped all of their things. They then colapsed onto the bench with Cas leaning against Dean.
(As seen in photo above)

"Hello boys, how was your last day of school? Also where are Sam and Gabe?" Marry asked Cas and Dean.

"Great! Cas is my boyfriend now! Also Sam, Gabe, Cas, and I all decided to race here from the bus stop so they should be here soon." Dean said happily.

"Well congrats you two." Marry chuckled and then walked over to the door to look for Sam and Gabe.

After a minute she saw them both running twards her, Sam (who was about three inches taller then Gabe) carrying Gabe on his back.

"Hey mom!" Sam panted as he let Gabe down. "Hello Sam, Gabe." Marry smiled.

"How was the last day of school?" Marry asked. "It was fun! Gabe and I got together and I learned that 1) I can carry him and 2) that I am faster then him!" Sam said happily as he and Gabe colapsed onto the couch.

"Well congratulations you two. I have Popsicles for you all in the freezer if you want some." Marry said as she picked up the phone.

All of the boys quickly grabbed a Popsicle and ran into the backyard to eat them.

Once they where outside Marry called Chuck. "Hello, you owe me twenty bucks!" Marry said with a wide grin.

"What happened? Why?" Chuck asked, clearly confused why he owed her money.

"Sabrial and Destiel are a thing now!" Marry stated happily.

"Really?! Why couldnt they have just waited one more year!" Chuck chuckled (sorry not sorry).
______________________________

844 Words! I hope you didnt hate this! I also hope you all have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖