💔/💗Subway (Wolfstar)

Created- 5-28-21
⚠️Creepy person, talk of a semi stalker⚠️
______________________________________

Remus was taking Sirius to America because Sirius had always wanted to go.

They had invited James and Peter to come along but James had decided to stay with Regulus while Peter was staying with Jake. They said that the other two could come as well but Regulus doesn't like public spaces very much and Jake gets motion sick realitivly easily.

So it was just Sirius and Remus.

"Come on, we have to go down here so we can get onto the Subway." Remus said as he and Sirius walked down a staircase that led to the subways.

"Why are these things underground?" Sirius asked as he stayed close to Remus, not liking how some of the people were looking at him.

"I don't know but I do know that they get you places fast so let's go before we get left behind." Remus said not noticing the people making Sirius uncomfortable.

Soon enough the two had made it inside the Subway and into a seat in a compartment that didn't have a lot of people in it.

"Is all of America like this?" Sirius asked as he leaned his back against the back of the seat.

"Kind of but also no. I haven't been a lot of times, only a few. Some people are really nice while others are a real pain in the arse." Remus replied as his eyes scanned across the area they were in.

There was a mother and her daughter by the far door, some elder man reading a book, a person drawing the elder man across from him, and three people directly infront of them.

Two of the three people infront of them were girls and checking Sirius out while the third person was a boy and was checking Remus out.

When Remus noticed this he turned so he could whisper something to Sirius.

"Those girls are checking you out and I think the boy is checking me out. What do you want to do?" He asked drawing Sirius attention.

Instead of verbally replying Sirius grabbed Remus's hand and laced it with his own.

"This is my first time on a subway, it's weird. You don't mind this right?" Sirius asked putting his acting skills to work.

What he said however wasn't the act, the act was convincing Remus that whatever he was doing was an act when in reality he actually was a little scared and wanted to hold his hand.

"Of course not, I don't mind at all." Remus said as he wrapped an arm around Sirius's shoulders before leaning down to whisper "So are we going for the fake dating act?" Into Sirius's ear.

Sirius nodded getting a smirk from Remus.

"Love you know you don't have to ask to hold my hand. Are you okay now?" Remus said making Sirius's face flush bright red.

"Yeah I know but I still thought it would be better if I ask. And I think I'm fin-" Sirius cut himself off when he saw one of the girls practice drooling while looking at the two.

The other girl and the boy were trying to get her to stop staring and being weird but she was zoned out.

"Actually I'm still scared." Sirius said as his eyes snapped to Remus's, slight panic showing in his own. He didn't know how these people would act and he sure as Hell didn't want to find out.

"Lets go into a different compartment." Remus said as he stood up.

"No we can move, I am so sorry for my sister here. She isn't normally like this, I don't know what's gotten into her. Sorry again." The boy infront of them said before he and the other lady bacily dragged his sister out of the compartment and into another area.

Remus sat back down before turning to Sirius. "Are you alright?" He asked, his voice full of consern.

"Yeah that was just a bit weird that's all." Sirius said as he shook his head.

"Yeah, that's a first for me too." Remus commented before thinking about it. "Actually someone did try and date me before when I showed no intrest in them. I don't know, I saw them at a store for a second and then they followed me around for a while until I confronted them. They asked me out and I rejected them. They got upset and tried to throw a chair at me but I moved out of the way." Remus said shocking Sirius.

"Wait really?!" He asked with wide eyes. Who the hell would do that?!

"Yes really, I put a silent magical barrier around myself so nobody could harm me for the rest of the time I was there. Oh and I put one on both of us when we got off of the plane." Remus said rembering that he ment to tell Sirius that earlier.

"Oh, thanks. Is that really what Americans are like though?" Sirius asked now very scared for his and Remus's safety.

"A few of them are like that yes but others are really nice. Just stay away from sketchy looking people and people that look stuck up. Oh and anyone named Karen, all of those people are either potentially dangerous or want to start up a lot of drama for no reason." Remus explained helping Sirius out a little.

"How about I just follow you and don't talk to anyone you don't talk to?" He asked hoping that Remus would agree.

"Sounds like a good idea." Remus chuckled before pulling Sirius closer to him in a semi hug.

"So are we going to pretend to be dating the entire time or only whenever someone is checking us out?" Remus asked as Sirius cuddled into his chest.

"Either way works for me." Sirius replied as he tried to not fall asleep.

They had woken up early that morning and Remus was a great pillow.

"Alright... well we still have about an hour until we get to our stop so if you want to take a nap then you can, I'll wake you when we get there." Remus said before he started to subconsciously admit low purrs. His inner Wearwolf trying to lull Sirius to sleep.

It worked.

Sirius gave a quiet hum to Remus showing that he had heard him before drifting to sleep.

The two ended up having a great time in America. Anyone that came up to them Remus would talk as Sirius would cling to him in some way.

Nobody ended up messing with them in a bad way at all and the two had a fun time doing all sorts of things together.

After spending three days and four nights over in America they headed back to Hogwarts, excited to tell the others everything they did.
_______________________________________

1,151 Words! I am sorry idk how to end this so that's it. Sorry.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖