💗Touch Starved (Sasnaru)

hip- Sasuke x Naruto
Age- 16/17
Au- Naruto can have Kurama (the 9 tailed fox)'s ears and tail out sometimes to relax them
⚠️- Touch starved Naruto, cussing
*This was requested by KbaeStar but I'm not taking requests, they are just my twin.
_________________________________________

It had been a long day of training and fighting for all of the ninjas in the Hidden Leaf Village.

Sasuke and Naruto were both over at Naruto's house because Naruto had asked him and Sakura if they wanted to have a sleepover.

Sakura said that she would love to go if Sasuke would be there but that her parents said that she couldn't come over because "inappropriate things" could happen.

So that left just Naruto and Sasuke alone together.

"So what kind of Ramen do you want for dinner?" Naruto asked Sasuke as he opened one of his cabinets full of the delicious food.

"Whatever your making already for yourself." Sasuke replied as he laid down on Naruto's bed pulling out his phone and playing Angry Birds on it.

Naruto nodded and fixed them both some chicken Ramen before putting them in bowls and setting them down onto the table.

"Come on Sasuke, come and eat so I can eat too." Naruto complained as he sat down. Sasuke is older than him so it was polite for him to alow Sasuke to eat first.

"Fine." Sasuke replied as he moved so he was sitting at the table too.

He took a bite of the Ramen and Naruto quickly started to eat his own.

Once they were done, Naruto put the bowls into the sink and moved over to his bed.

"Your okay with sharing a bed right?" He asked as he flopped down onto it.

"Yeah." Sasuke replied as he moved so he was sitting next to Nauro.

His hand accidentally brushed against Naruto's head and Naruto leaned closer to him.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked as Naruto leaned into his hand that was resting on the bed beside of him.

"Hmm?" Naruto hummed as Kurama's ears shot out of his head, his pupils becoming a bit bigger than before.

"Why did you just grow fox ears?" Sasuke asked sounding confused and concerned considering he had never seen this happen before.

"Kurama wanted to stretch them out I guess." Naruro replied with a shrug as he sat up and leaned into Sasuke's side.

"... could I pet them?" Sasuke asked as he subconsciously wrapped an arm around Naurto's back.

Naruto relaxed into the side hug as he nodded.

Sasuke raised a hand to the ears and pet one of them as his other hand rubbed circles on Naruto's back.

Naruto purred and leaned more into Sasuke's embrace, moving so he was now strattling him.

Sasuke's arm fell slightly that was around Naruto's lower back as his other hand continued to rub his left fox ear.

Naruto lifted his hips some and nine small tails came from right above his bum.

As he sat back down onto Sasuke's lap, Sasuke's hand moved so it was resting against his bum as well, his other hand moving from his ears to his back.

(As shown here^)

"What are you doing?" Naruto asked as Sasuke moved his hand from Naruto's ass to his back pulling into a tight yet comforting hug.

"I'm hugging you." Sasuke replied with an eyeroll seeing as that it was quite obvious.

"I know that but why?" Naruto asked as he wrapped his arms around Sasuke's shoulders, returning the hug nevertheless.

"Because I can?" Sasuke semi sassed back in reply as Naruto melted into the embrace.

"Okay." He replied shocking Sasuke that he didn't turn this into some sort of verbal fight.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a minute of the two just hugging.

"Yeah, I'm tired though." Naruto replied as his eyes started to droop, he nuzzled his head into the crook of Sasuke's neck.

"Okay well let's lay down then because I am not about to go to sleep sitting up." Sasuke said as he moved them both so they were laying down, Naruto laying on top of him as his arms were around Naruto's back.

"Do you want me to move off of you so I don't crush you?" Naruto asked even though he made no attempts to move.

"You don't weigh that much your fine." Sasuke replied as his grip on the hug tightened slightly.

"Okay." Naruto mumbled, sleep slowly trying to take him.

"G'night." He said before falling asleep.

"Night." Sasuke replied as he felt one of the nine tails wrapp around his thy, one of them around Naruto's waist, one around each of Naruto's legs and the others just laying down against Naruto and his own legs.

Soon Sasuke fell asleep to the sound of Naruto's breathing and the comfort that Naruto brought being in his arms.
________________________________________

815 Words! This book is still on hold but I got bored & my twin wanted me to make this into a oneshot so here it is.

Sorry it was so short, didn't make much sense & didn't have them get together in the end 😅

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!! 💖💖