💗Tuskki's cold (Tuskkiyama)

⚠️- None
_____________________
Yamaguchi was having a sleepover at his best friend Tsukishima's house.

The rest of the team was also at Tsukishima's house but wernt going to stay over for the night.

"Can we play volleyball?" Hinata asked as he ran outside of the house.

Everyone was over for team bonding and Tsukishima's house was the largest out of them all.

"Not right now Hinata, we are supposed to be over here for team bonding not playing the game." Sugawara replied with a sigh as he pulled the tangerine back into the house.

"But that's boringggggg." He said pulling out the end for longer than nessarry.

"Look, I didn't want you all here in the first place but because my mom and brother aren't here and the house is large I had to. Now stop complaining and do what he says before you have to do flying laps around the gym the next time we go." Tsukishima snapped having already had enough of everyone.

He had already spent the entire school day with them all and wanted to just spend some time with Yamaguchi, alone, and not with annoying people.

Hinata pouted before moving over to Kageyama muttering about how mean Tsukishima was.

"Lets go play a game in Tsuki-dude's room!" Tanaka yelled loudly before racing up the stairs.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Tsukishima said with an eyeroll as the rest of the players walked up the stairs, following Tanaka.

"Are you okay Tsuki?" Yamagichi asked having picked up on Tsukishima's even moodier self.

"Yeah Yama, I'm just tired." Tsukishima sighed as he rubbed his tempels with his hands.

"I'm sure they will leave soon and then we can watch a movie and sleep." Yamaguchi replied as he took Tsukishima's arm and pulled him up the stairs.

Tsuki allowed Yamaguchi to drag him to his room and was instantly annoyed when he saw everyone lounging across his room.

"How about we play Truth or Dare?" Noya asked loudly as he, Hinata, and Tanaka all hung upside down from Tsukishima's bed.

Everyone but Tsukishima agreed as he and Yamaguchi standed in the doorway, not having much room left inside of the room.

As they all played Tsukishima blocked them out and put his hands on Yamaguchi's stomach after lifting his shirt up some.

Yamaguchi jumped slightly at the sudden coldness of Tsukishima's hands before attempting to relax.

"Your warm." Tsukishima whispered in his ear as he moved so both of his arms were wrapped around Yamaguchi's waist and his head rested on his the smaller boys shoulder.

"Your cold." Yamaguchi whispered back as he leaned into the taller's embrace.

Nobody was paying attention to them, they were all to interested in the game.

Currently Suga was dared to kiss Daichi and for them to become official, Hinata and Kageyama thought that they were already together so the fact that they wernt was a major shock to them.

"Do you mind me using you as a heater?" Tsukishima asked as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Yamaguchi's neck.

"Nope, I don't mind." The greenet replied popping the 'p'.

"Oi, you three get off of my bed." Tsukishima said as he detached himself mostly from Yanaguchi confusing him.

Tanaka, Hinata, and Noya all moved over to their boyfriend's laps.

Tsukishima then grabbed Yamaguchi's hand and laid down onto the bed, pulling Yamaguchi down with him, instantly bug spooning the smaller boy.

Yamaguchi blushed darkly as everyone looked at them. "Quick question, who confessed to who and when did this happen?" Suga asked bairly containing his fan boy self.

"Nobody confessed anything and we aren't together. He is warm and I am cold so I'm using him as a heater." Tsukishima replied as Yamaguchi turned around and hid his blushing face into the blond's chest.

"Okay well we are going to fix that, Yamaguchi truth or dare?" Suga asked, he was tired of their pining and wanted them to get together.

"I'll spare you, Yamaguchi will you be my boyfriend?" Tsukishima asked as he pulled Yamaguchi's head from his chest to make him look into his eyes.

Yamaguchi's blush darkened even more if this was even possible. "Is this just for the dare or do you actually like me?" He asked wanting to make sure.

"I actually like you, the dare wasn't even for me and Suga didn't even ask a dare yet." Tsukishima replied as he moved one of his cold hands to cup Yamaguchi's face.

"Then yes, I would love to be your boyfriend." Yamaguchi said with a smile as he put his hand over Tsuki's.

"Now kiss!" Noya yelled getting Asahi's hand over his mouth to quite him.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes at the annoying, older yet shorter male before looking down at Yamaguchi.

"Can I?" He asked getting a small smile before lips on his own as a resonce.

The rest of the team cheered, happy that the couple was finally together before they pulled apart.

"Now all of you leave, I'm tired and want to sleep. I can't do that while you are all here so leave." Tsukishima said to everyone but Yamaguchi as Yamaguchi blushed ecen darker.

That was his first kiss.

"Fine but I swear if you take my baby crow's innocents then I will end up going to jail for what I do." Suga said with a warning smile as they they started to leave.

"I said I was tired not hornie." Tsukishima replied as he watched everyone leave.

"Keep up that attitude and you will be doing flying laps around the gym tomorrow." Daichi threatened before he and Suga left.

Once everyone was gone, the two boys changed into pajamas, got ready for bed, put on "The Good Dinosaur" and got into bed.

Yamaguchi cuddled up to Tsukishima as Tsuki wrapped his arms around the boy.

"G'night Tuski." He muttered tirdly, he didn't really like the movie so he decided to go to sleep.

"Night Tadashi." Was the last thing he heard before falling asleep.

Tsukishima stayed up until the movie was over and was quickly lulled to sleep by Yamaguchi's warmth and soft snores.
_________________________________________

1,034 Words!