💗Our Child (Sabrial)

3rd pov.

Sam, Dean, Cas and Gabe where all riding in Baby to Gibsonvill North Carolina (its really small and looks cute from photos) to work on a case. Normaly Cas and Gabe would just fly there but they wanted to spend time with their boyfriends.

On the way to N.C. they came across a statue of a moose with gold wings. "STOP!!!" Gabe screeched making Dean quickly pull over and stop the car. "What?!" The other three asked, while Sam and Dean pulled out their guns and Cas brought out his Angle blade. "LOOK!!!" Gabe yelled smilling widely. He then ran out of the car and over yo the massive statue.

The other three got out of the car and walked over to Gabe. "Look Samoose! Its our child!!!" Gabe squealed happily while hugging Sam who's face could rival a tomato with how red it was. Dean and Cas where doubled over laughing, trying to keep each other up with their arms.

After a good five minutes of Cas and Dean laughing, Gabe squealing, and Sam blushing madly Dean suggested that the parents took a photo with their child. "YESSSSS!!!" Gabe said happily while dragging Sam with him.

"Hey Sam, why don't you lift Gabe up there so he can sit on it?" Cas chuckled. "Can you Samsquach? Please?" Gabe asked, even though he could easly fly up there no problem. "Fine." Sam sighed while lifting Gabe up onto the statue.

"Say cheese!" Dean laughed as he took the photo. They took a few photos and then Sam looked at the time. "Dean! We have to get to the hotel, its almost ten and the lobby closes at eleven!" Sam yelled, causing them all to run to Baby and drive off. "Hey Dean-O you are gonna send those photos to me right?" Gabe asked while cuddling into Sam's chest. "Oh don't worry, im going to send them to everyone." Dean chuckled making Sam groan, Cas laugh, and Gabe smile.

From that day on any time something happened to embarrasse Dean and Sam picks on him for it he always brings up the photos and Sam shuts up instantly and blushes.
_____________________________

365 Words!