💗Cant sleep (Logicality)

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

________________________

(3rd pov.)

In the Light sides mind place all of the sides where going to sleep because everyone needs those eight hours so they can be ready for the day! But there was just one problem...

Patton couldn't sleep! He tried moving to every position he could think of, warm milk, but nothing he did was working! So he did the last thing he could think of. He was going to ask Logan if he could sleep with him (A/N: GET YOUR NASTY HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTERS!!! THIS IS PATTON!!!). He couldn't ask anyone besides Logan because he saw the other sides like sons.

So with a sigh he walked over to Logan's room and knocked on the door. "I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?" Patton asked nervously once Logan opened the door, in his unicorn Ozzie.  Logan walked back over to his bed and then opened the covers and said "C'mere." When he is sleepy, he doesn't have the best grammar.

So Patton walked over to the bed happily and got under the covers. Logan then pulled Patton closer, kissed his head, and then started running his fingers through his hair.

Patton blushed but cuddled closer to Logan, hummed as a thanks and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

*Time skip to the next morning*

"Logan! Do you know where Pa-" Roman yelled as he and Virgil walked into Logan's room, seeing the door opened. Virgil quickly put his hand over Roman's mouth to make him shut up and not wake Patton and Logan up.

Too late, Logan woke up and pulled Patton closer to him as a reflex. Patton cuddled into his chest more and then realized that Virgil and Roman where standing at the door and shot up.

"Hey kiddos! I'm going to go and make breakfast so don't you worry!" Patton said quickly while trying to walk out of the room, only to be blocked by Virgil and Roman. "Hold on a minute." Virgil said with a smirk. "Yes?" Patton asked innocently. "Why didn't you tell us you two where dating?!" Roman exclaimed with a smile.

"Oh, we aren't- no its not- we aren't-" Patton stuttered. Logan then came up to Patton and hugged him from behind and whispered "We could be together if you wanted to be." While Roman and Virgil stood there waiting for a real answer. "Ok, well then the reason why I didn't tell you is because we just got together. Now if you excuse me I need to make breakfast for everyone." Patton said happily. He then snapped his fingers and was now in his proper clothes and out of his Cat Ozzie.

Roman and Virgil let him pass but kept Logan inside. "I have a few things to say here alright?" Virgil said while Roman watched the hallway to make sure nobody could hear/see what was happening.

"Alright?" Logan said with a raised eyebrow. "1) If you hurt Patton then I will find out and I will put you in pain. 2) The only reason why you won't be dead is because Thomas needs you to survive. 3) If you don't treat him right then I will hurt you. And 4) If you ever try to pressure him into doing something he doesn't want to do then I will find you and hurt you to were you will be in a wheelchair with broken arms and memory loss. Now I don't see you doing any of these things to him considering you are you. But I just wanted to be sure." Virgil stated with a voice that said 'If-you-go-against-anything-I-say-then-I-will-hurt-you.'

"Well I will never do anything bad to Patton, he will be the one to break up with me if we do ever break up, and I would never force Patton to do anything, even if it was just to do the laundry. I will respect his wishes and I can assure you that you won't have to hurt me." Logan stated calmly.

"Ok, that's what I figured, just needed to say it because I'm a protective son." Virgil said while walking out if the room. "See you at breakfast mom." Roman laughed as he walked out with Vergil.

"Well that was interesting." Logan mumbled as he walked out of his room and over to the kitchen.

Ever since then Logan and Patton have been together happily and Patton never had trouble sleeping again.
_____________________________________

753 words!