💗Pi (LAMP)

The song up top is the song for this One-shot*

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

________________________________

(3rd pov.) 

It was night time in the Mind Palace when Roman came into the living room skipping.

"Hey Logi, how much of Pi do you think we know?" Roman asked making Patton and Virgil look away from the t.v. with grins.

"I don't know, the first three numbers?" Logan replied, he wasn't trying to be rude. He honestly didn't think that they would know a lot of Pi.

"What would you do if we told you 100 digits of Pi?" Virgil asked with a smirk as he saw Logan's doubtful face.

"I would do one thing each of you want." Logan replied still looking skeptical.

"Alright, Patton you start. Then Roman will go and then I'll go." Virgil said as the three smiled.

"Ok! 3.14159, this is Pi followed by 2-6-5-3-5-8-9 circumference over diameter." Patton said with a smile as Logan looked slightly impressed, slightly scared as to if they would do it or not.

"7-9 then 3-2-3 OMG! Can't you see? 8-4-6-2-6-4-3 and now we're on a spree." Roman carried on.

"38 and 32, now we're blue oh, who knew? 7,950 and then a two 88 and 41, so much fun! Now a run 9-7-1-6-9-3-9-9 then 3-7, 51." Virgil sang, sounding a little out of breath at the end.

"Half way done! 0-5-8, now don't be late 2-0-9, where's the wine? 7-4, its on the floor. Then 9-4-4-5-9." Patton continued happily.

"2-3-0, we gotta go 7-8, we can't wait 1-6-4-0-6-2-8 we're almost near the end keep going." Roman said quickly.

"62, we're getting through. 0-8-9-9, on time 8-6-2-8-0-3-4 there's only a few more!" Virgil said with a large smile.

"8-2, then 5-3 42, 11, 7-0 and 67 we're done! Was that fun? Learning random digits so that you can brag to your friends." Roman, Patton, and Virgil all sang together.

They all then looked at Logan who looked completely shocked.

"That was very impressive. What is it that you want me to do?" Logan asked, keeping true to his promises.

"Cuddle!" Patton giggled while hugging Logan.

"A kiss please." Roman asked while leaning over and kissing Logan.

When they pulled apart Logan looked over to Virgil.

"A hug." Virgil said while leaning over Patton and giving both Patton and Logan a hug.

"You are all aware that I would have done all of those things without you saying 100 digits if Pi correct?" Logan asked as Patton cuddled into his chest.

"Yah but we don't want anything extra special." Patton said as Roman and Virgil joined the cuddle pile.

"Alright, well as long as you know that you don't have to ask to have affection..." Logan said while doing his best to cuddle everyone.

"Of course we know Lo." Roman said while kissing Logan's cheek.

"Love you all." Virgil said before falling asleep. You can't blame him, he was cuddling with all of his boyfriends and it was night time.

"Love you all too." The other three replied before falling asleep themselves.
_____________________________________

558 Words! I am sorry that this chapter was much shorter than normal! I got bored so I decided to make this...

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖