💗Kiss (Sabrial)

3rd pov. (Sabrial are already together)

One day Sam and Gabe where at the Bunker alone because Cas, Jack and Dean where all out having some tight family fun time at a park.

Sam had was looking over into the distance, daydreaming but Gabe wanted a kiss. So instead of asking Sam for one he decided to take it to himself and get a kiss the hard way.

He kneed Sam in the gut, pulled him down, and kissed him. Once he pulled away Sam fell to the floor in pain. (You would think he would be better with pain by now).

After a minute Sam got up "You are aware that you can just ask me for a kiss and I'll lean over to kiss you right?" Sam muttered while moving to sit down on the couch.

"I know but I didnt want to intrupt your daydreaming." Gabe smirked while sitting next to Sam and pecking his cheek.

Sam just rolled his eyes and let Gabe cuddle up to him while he turned on the first Harry Potter movie.

"Do you wanna watch these? See how many we can get through before Destiel and Jack get back?" Sam asked Gabe as he moved them both so Sam was laying down and Gabe was laying on top of him, cuddling into his chest.

"Sure, I bet we make it to two of the movies and then start the third but about a fourth way through they arrive." Gabe said as Sam pressed play.

"That was very specific." Sam laughed. Gabe then snapped and some popcorn appeared infront of them.

"You are aware that if you wernt an angle then you would have died from diabetes by now right?" Sam said as he watched Gabe shove a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Well its a good thing I'm an angle then." Gabe smiled after he swallowed.

They then shut up and watched the movies.

*Time skip to two movies later*

"WE'RE HOME!" Dean yelled as he entered the Bunker. He then saw Sam and Gabe both asleep on the couch and the third Harry Potter movie ending playing.

"Aww, uncle Sam and Gabe are so cute together!" Jack smiled as he then walked over to his room. (Yes I know that Sam is one of Jack's dad but just go with it.)

"Well considering it is almost twelve o'clock im gonna head to bed, night Jack, goodnight my angle." Dean said and then kissed Cas's head and walked off to bed.

Cas then pulled a blanket over Sam and Gabe, snapped away the now empty bowl, and then walked to Dean's room to watch over him and make sure he didn't have any nightmares. (Sam had Gabe and Jack had his powers.) He also has a more profound bond with Dean.)
___________________________________

475 words! I am sorry that this is so short! I promise that there will be longer ones! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖