💗The Beach(Sander Sides Ships)

*All ships* 

⚠️ slight cussing ⚠️

~Human au~

(EDITED by KbaeStar)

___________________________

(3rd pov.)

One day everyone was at the twin's parents house (because they had a sleepover the night prior). "I'm bored!!!" Remus complained while flopping onto Janus's lap. "Same!" Virgil agreed. "I disagree." Janus lied while running his fingers through Remus's hair.
"How about we go somewhere?" Roman suggested. 

"What about the beach?!" Patton asked happily. "That sounds satisfactory, I think we should go there." Logan said, just now putting his Harry Potter book down. "Yay! Lets all go get ready and be back here in 15 ok?" Roman asked, they all nodded and then ran to get their things. (They all spend so much time over there they all have a bunch of stuff there.)

*Time skip to when they are all ready*

"Alright well we can all take the truck and everyone but two people be in the bed of the truck or we can all take our own cars." Virgil stated as they all had put everything in the bed of the truck (the bed of this truck was massive ok?). "The most logical thing to do would be the truck suggestion, the more legal thing to do would be separate cars." Logan stated, already knowing that they where going to get into the truck.

"I vote the legal way." Janus lied while climbing into the bed of the truck. "Agreed!" Remus, Roman, and Virgil said while also getting in the bed of the truck. "Well I will drive and you can sit next to me in the passenger seat or back here with them. I don't mind either way." Logan said while climbing into the drivers seat. "I'll sit with you Logi!" Patton said happily while sitting in the passengers seat.

On the ride Remus and Janus sat so Janus was in Remus's lap and Virgil was cuddled up to Roman's side (A/N: they where all very cuddly friends).

"So Virgil, will you be taking that hoodie off when we get there or will you swim in it?" Remus asked with a small smirk. The reason why he asked is because Vergil almost NEVER took the hoodie off. "I'm gonna wear normal swimming attire dumba**. I would NOT risk getting it wet! Do you know how long it takes this fabric to dry?" Virgil snapped, half asleep on Roman. "Just asking." Remus said while sending a wink towards Roman.

*Time skip to when they are at the beach*

"Alright kiddos, the changing rooms are over there so everyone grab your swimsuits!" Patton said cheerfully while grabbing his swim suit and running into a changing stall. Everyone followed after.

They all changed and stepped out of the changing rooms at the same time. "Damn, we all look good!" Remus said while low-key checking everyone (except for Roman) out. Patton, Logan, and Remus all had four packs while Roman, Janus and Virgil all had six packs.

Right once Roman saw Virgil "Oh no he's hot" was the only thought going through his head. He didn't realize he was staring until Virgil noticed "Take a photo, it will last longer." Virgil said with a smirk. Roman quickly looked away while blushing.

The group all walked over to the actual beach part and Logan set up an umbrella where he sat down under on a pullout rainbow chair, and then started reading again. Patton, Janus, and Remus all ran into the ocean while Virgil started collecting sea shells.

After a while Patton moved close to Logan and sunbathe for a while, Virgil and Roman started to make a sandcastle while Janus and Remus continued to go farther and farther into the ocean.

*Time skip an hour*

By now everyone was sunbathing trying to warm up.

After about twenty minutes they all left to go and eat some dinner because they had accidentally skipped Lunch. They all went to a local sea food place.

*Time skip to them all back to the truck*

This time Patton was driving and Logan was in the passengers seat but other than that everything was the same. Janus was using everyone except for Remus's towel, trying to become warmer. Janus was almost cold blooded so he was always cold so right now, wet, only wearing a pair of shorts, and in a fast moving vehicle without heating even after the sunbathing and dinner. He was freezing and cuddled up into Remus.

"Would you two just get together already?" Roman asked while Virgil cuddled into his chest/side. "When you two get together." Remus snapped back. "I have an idea, so Roman and I get together if he wants to, then you two get together and then we all ask each other out again but infront of Logan and Patton so we can get them together as well?" Virgil asked. "That's actually a good idea! Hey Janus, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Remus asked while hugging Janus slightly tighter but if he wanted to move he could. "Yes. Your turn boys." Janus said the "yes" quietly do only Remus could hear, considering it was the truth and of Remus gets to hear him speak the truth.

"Would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" Roman asked Virgil in his best princely manner. "Duh." Virgil said with a smile, he then kissed Roman's cheek and then cuddled more into his chest and took a small cat nap.

*Time skip back to the twin's parents house*

"Hey Patton, Logan when are you two gonna get together? Your sexual tension is so thick that only the sharpest of knives could cut through it." Remus asked, putting their plain into action. "When are you and Janus going to get together?" Logan asked calmly. "Whenever Virgil and Roman get together." Remus snapped back. "Well when are you two going to get together?" Patton asked curiously. "I don't know." Roman said while shrugging his shoulders. "How about if Roman and I get together, Remus and Janus will get together and then Patton and Logan get together ok?" Virgil asked as they all walked inside the heated house after noticing Janus's shaking.

"That sounds satisfactory." Logan said and the other four nodded in agreement. "Well Princy, would you be my boyfriend?" Virgil asked while looking at Roman. "Hmm, let me think about it... yes!" Roman said happily and then kissed Virgil's cheek. "Your turn." Roman said to his twin while hugging Virgil.

"Janus, would you be my boyfriend?" Remus asked with a little bow at the end. "No you weirdo." Janus said and then kissed Remus's lips for about five seconds before pulling away. "Your turn." Remus said with a blush.

"Patton, would you let me have the honor of being your significant other?" Logan asked Patton nervously. "I would love too Logi!" Patton giggled and then hugged him.

"Now that we are all together and can properly breath with the tension gone, how about we all watch some Disney movies and cuddle!" Roman suggested while sitting down on the couch, pulling Virgil down with him. "Yah!" They all agreed and watched Mulan, Peter Pan, Tangled, and The Lion King. By the end of all the movies they where all asleep, cuddled up on their significant other.
____________________________________

1222 words!