💗Wings (Destiel)

Angle!Dean & Human!Cas) ⚠️ slight cussing ⚠️
______________________

3rd pov.
One morning in the Bunker Sam and Gabe where off on a small hunt that if anything went wrong then Sam could heal Gabe and smite the demons. Cas and Dean where in the living room watching some Netflix when all of a sudden Cas asked

"How come I can never see your wings?" Dean blushed slightly "Well I can show them to you if you would like but even in their smallest form they are quite large." Dean replied while looking at Cas. "Really? Can I see them? We could move to the garage so you could have more room." Cas said excitedly. "Sure, if that is what you would like." Dean sighed as he and Cas walked to the garage.

Once there Dean told Cas to stand back and moved to the middle of the garage. Then all of a sudden beautiful brown wings flew out of his back and slightly hit the walls. He then shrunk them so they where much smaller. (Same size as the ones in photo above.)

"Woh..." Cas breathed making Dean blush. "They are a bit damaged but they still work so I guess there is that." Dean said while looking at the Impala. He had always had a fasanation with it and whenever he was with Cas and Gabe he would drive it.

"What do you mean damaged? They are beautiful! They look so soft and smooth. Can I touch them?" Cas asked, he sounded very excited but nervous at the same time. "If you would like too then yes you can." Dean stated nervously while slightly lowering his wing so Cas could reach better.

Right once Cas's hand touched the wings Dean shuttered, causing Cas to quickly take his hand back. "Im sorry!" Cas said quickly. "No, your fine. Its just that nobody have touched my wings in over half a dozen centuries. It just feels like the best possible back massage ever. You can't hurt me with this." Dean reasured.

Cas nodded and then slowly put his hand back on Dean's wings. Dean leaned against Baby and his legs almost colapsed from under him at how amazing that felt. "Oh my dad Cas! Where did you learn to do this?" Dean asked now leaning against Cas. "Um... Im just running my hand through the feathers soooo my common sense?" Cas asked while catching Dean.

Cas then stopped stroking Dean's wings and quickly explained why when Dean whined from the loss of touch. "Lets move to the living room so you dont fall over in the floor." So Dean nodded and then with the flap of his wings they where both on the couch. "Well okay." Cas laughed before petting Dean's wings again.

After about five minutes Dean was now bacily in Cas's lap. When all of a sudden the door to the Bunker flew open with a loud BANG and a happy Gabe and a annoyed looking Sam came in. "Woh, are we interrupting somethi-" Gabe cut himself off when he saw Dean's wings. "Damn! Hey Samsquachand can I see your wings?" Gabe asked, quickly turning to Sam. "Um... well we are only supposed to show our wings to our soulmates..." Right after Sam said that his wings popped out making him blush madly.

"We can't control them very well once we have given even the slightest consent to see them." Dean said while he burried his face into the crook of Cas's neck.

"So what you mean to tell us is that Cas is Dean's soulmate and I am your soulmate?" Gabe asked Sam whie looking at his amazing white wings wings.

"To put it in the most simple way, yes." Sam mumbled. After a minute of thought Gabe smiled the biggest smile ever and tackle hugged Sam. Sam hugged right back out of reflex.

"Hey Dean?" Cas asked as he turned slightly more twards Dean. "Hmm?" Dean mumbled back in responce, he really didnt want anyone to see him blushing this much. "I love you." Cas said, so quiet that only Dean could hear. Dean lifted his head up, a massive smile on his face. He then hugged Cas tightly and Cas hugged back, just as tight. "I love you too." Dean said as they pulled out of the hug. Cas quickly pecked Dean's cheek and stood up, Dean following.

"Hey Sammy, would you be my boyfriend? Even though we are already soulmates?" Gabe asked, just now pulling out of the hug. "Well technically nor Dean or I have a gender but because I am currently in a males vessel then yes I will be your boyfriend." Sam said with a smile.

"Well how about you two go and clean up while Dean and I get some Nexflix ready for us all to watch." Cas said while shoving Sam and Cas into the hall. They where currently covered with specks of blood that wasnt theirs and sweat. "Alright, sounds good to me!" Gabe said with a smile as he grabbed Sam's hand and pulled them into their room.

"My little human." Dean hummed with a little smirk. "Oh for Fu*ks sake." Cas chuckled back. Cas then pulled out the Harry Potter series DVD's (that they had borrowed from Charlie). "How about we watch these instead of Netflix?" Cas asked Dean. "Anything would be good for Sammy and I." Dean said as he got comfortable on the couch. So Cas put on the movie and paused it for Sam and Gabe.

After a while Sam and Gabe came in, Sam completely dry (he took a shower first) and Gabe's hair was still wet. "Ooooo Harry Potter?" Gabe asked as he sat latyed down, cuddled up to Sam. "Yep." Cas said popping the P. and cuddling further into Dean's side.

The rest of the night was spent with Cas and Gabe cuddled into Sam and Dean, who had their wings protectively around them. They watched up the third movie and then all fell asleep.
_____________________________

1,026 Words!