Chapter 3

I was in that filthy basement again, and Everyone was there with me but this time Donna was there too.

I was in the corner crying. I looked over and saw billy on the ground bleeding but he had bandages on his cuts.

  I woke up breathing heavy and full of sweat. I felt Billy wake up and wrap his arm around me. "Hey, hey it's okay I'm here." Billy says soothing me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked

  "I saw you, I was back in the basement. I- I." I couldn't finish I started choking up again on my tears. "Shhh." He says and I placed my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

   "I saw you on the ground bleeding but you where bandaged I was crying in a corner." I say calmed down a little. "I'll be fine." Billy says and then kisses me on the forehead.

    "I need to take a shower." I say and get up and get to the door. I turn and face billy, "can you come with me?" I asked and he nodded.

     We went in to the bathroom and he turned around and didn't face me and I got undressed and went into the shower and turn on the cold water to cool myself off.

     "I'm sorry." I said and apologized. "Why are you sorry?"  Billy asked. "I woke you up." I say  "N/N we've been doing this for a while." He says.

   I get out and wrap my self in a towel and we head back to my room and he places his arm on my shoulder. I get to my room and change and lay back down with Billy. We fell asleep after about 10 minutes after.