Chapter 13

We get outside and see Gwen and cop cars showing up. One cop radios an ambulance to come. While other cops put blankets on us, Gwen runs over and hugs Finney and then turns and hugs everyone else.

     I was the last one she hugged, she hugged me tightly, "thank you." She whispers while she digs her head into my chest. "For what?" I say smiling down at her.

"For getting them out safely." She says and continues to hug me. "How-" I try to speak. "Dreams." She says cutting me off.

We were brought to an ambulance, emts splits us up and we go to different ambulance. Me, Robin, and Vance in one, Finney Donna and Gwen in another, Griffin, and billy in another, and bruce by himself.

The emt examines us, I just had some bruises and some cuts. "You are lucky none of this cuts are infected." The emt says. "Yeah." I say remembering the torture we went through.

     "Your one strong girl." The emt says "your friends tell you it was your plan that got them out." I smile at her words. "It was one of those gut instinct." I say not so confidently and the emt patted my shoulder and left.

Billy came and sat down next to me and kisses my head. "This is the same ambulance as before." I say smiling. "How do you know." Billy says wrapping an arm around me.

"Same license plate." I say and kiss his cheek. He kisses me passionately, "AYE NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" Vance shouts from behind us in the ambulance.

I just flip him off and me and Billy pull apart Billy says he's going to go back to the other ambulance with griffin.

Billy's parents are the first to show up, then Griffin shows up and then Bruce's. Lastly Donna's parents and Finney's dad.

After 3 minutes my mom comes and wraps her arms around Vance and robin with me in the middle. I smile and begin to cry.

                 I'm free, well I hope I am.

(Hey everyone I just wanna say I love posting and writing these books. It helps distract me from drama everywhere)