Chapter 26

It's around 5 o'clock in the evening, Donna and Gwen are over helping me choose an outfit for tonight.

   Vance being Vance wanted to intimate party with alcohol to celebrate me and Billy. We agreed as long as Gwen doesn't drink.

    "This one." Donna says and tosses the outfit to me.

(You change it if you would like)

"Ok." I say and they leave and I change into the outfit. I walk out and see Donna and Gwen ready. Robin and Vance already left to go pick up the others.

I got into the driver's seat this time since we are taking my time and I won't be drinking that much.

"We can all agree if anyone is going to get drunk it will be Y/N." Donna says, "I will try not to get drunk." I say.

"See you said try, so you probably will." Donna says. "Gwen will probably try and drink." I say.

"Yeah but she won't will she." Donna says looking back at Gwen. "Nope." Gwen says quickly.

"Good." Donna says and after about 4 minutes we get to the clubhouse. I get out and toss Donna the keys and we walk in the woods and open the door to the clubhouse.

"We are here" I say and billy comes over and kisses me, I see Katie and Robin. Im happy he found someone I just with Vance would. "Let's play never have I ever!" Gwen says.

With that Vance gets the alcohol and cups. Then we all gather around in a circle and sit down.

Vance pours vodka in to cups and hand every one but Gwen, Gwen got a cup of juice. "Okay so never have I ever made out with someone in the clubhouse." Griffin says.

I take a sip and feel the alcohol burn against my throat. Everyone but Griffin and Gwen took a sip.
"Holy shit Vance and Bruce who did you guys make out with?" I ask

"Never have I ever climbed out my window!" Bruce says changing the subject. Me, Billy, Vance, Katie, Finney, and Robin took a sip, well I took more then a sip.

      "Never have I ever lied about where I was." I say and Vance, Billy, Robin, and Finney took a sip.

     "Never have I ever dated someone at 13." Robin says which me and Billy took a sip.

   "Never have I ever sung in the shower." Finney says which me, Donna, and Gwen take a sip.

    "Vance drink up you sing every day in the shower." I say which Vance rolls his eyes and takes a sip since he got caught.

We play until we get drunk so we just make joks. After a few hours we all watch movies still drinking while Vance and Bruce disappeared into a room.

     "Where is Bruce and Vance?" I say slurring on my words still drunk. "I don't know." Donna says a little tipsy. "Let's go find them." I say getting up with Billy's help.

We walk to a hall while I was tripping on my own feet every now and then. Billy also being drunk was making jokes which caused all of us to laugh.

We were being really loud, once we got to a room I opened the door. "Remember the time Griffin wet his pants watching-" billy started.

"SHUSH." I said seeing Vance with his arm and leg around Bruce. I ran and got my camera and fell in the process but got up and grabbed the camera and ran back and took a picture.

We eventually fall asleep around 2 am. I fell asleep on my side with my arm around Gwen and billy had his arm around me.