Chapter 60

I'm about 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant and I'm currently sitting down on the couch waiting for the others to arrive. It's been 26 weeks since the incident.

Billy won't let me do any except rest and take care of Henry when he is at work. Henry and Billy were out so when the door bell went off I had to get up.

Once I got to the door I saw Finney. "Hey Finn." I greet him, "hey Y/N." He said and hugged me. "So how much long until I can see these racers?" Finney says.

"About 2 weeks." I say, "well that just means I have to wait 2 more weeks."Finney said I invited him in and we sat on the couch and talked.

About 30 minutes later the door bell rings again. I go to get up, "stay here I'll get it." Finney says with a smile.

I nod and Robin comes in with Vance, "Hey my lovely brothers." I say and the smile and playfully roll their eyes.

They bend down to give me a hug. "Hey my little fighters." Vance says, "hey that's my nickname to them!" Robin says.

"To bad I took it." Vance says, "I CALLED THEM THAT FIRST!" Robin argues but try's to hold back a laugh. "OH YEAH? WHEN?" Vance says also trying not to laugh.

"UHH." Robin says thinking of when. "SEE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN!" Vance says.

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE SEX IN THE BATHROOM WHILE MY BROTHER WAS IN THE NEXT ROOM!" Robin shouts, "YEAH WELL AT LEAST I HAD SEX!" Vance shouts back.

I look back and forth between my brothers and so did Finney. We all burst out into laughter.

     The door bell went off again and I got up. "Y/N sit down, I'll get it." Robin, Vance, and Finney say in unison.

     "You guys need to hush! I'll get cramps if I stay sitting." I say and wave them off and open the door to see Gwen, Donna, Griffin, and Bruce.

     I hugged all of them and then they go into the living room and sit down and I go to sit as well but I feel a pain in my stomach so I stop going to sit down.

   Within a second my water breaks.

(A/N: I've never been pregnant so I don't know how it works)