Chapter 41

After about an hour drive, me and Henry had fallen asleep. I fell the car come to a stop and my eyes flutter open.

I see a pumpkin patch and the others waiting for us. I get out of the car and run over to robin and Vance.

Even though it's only been a day I still missed them, I've never gone more then half a day without seeing them. Well after the kidnappings of course.

    After a minute I let go and say hi to the others, I turn to see Billy holding Henry while he talked to Bruce.

    Billy put Henry down and Henry ran around looking for a pumpkin. Me and the others joined him.

    Me Donna Gwen griffin and Bruce all went together to look. "Sooo thinking about having kids." Gwen says

I just stood there in shock, I don't know how to respond. I mean me and billy have a kid, but we've never talked about having one together.

Finney comes over and hits her behind her head. "Gwen that is a personal question" Finney says.

    She just shrugs and we all laugh and joke while picking out a pumpkin. Once we all found our pumpkins we head to me and Billy's house.

    "Daddy what do we do with the pumpkins now?" Henry asked "we carve them and so they have faces." Billy replied.

     "Oh." He says i turn to Henry and saw him making faces at his pumpkin. "Are you going to name him?" I asked. Me and Robin used to name our pumpkins.

    "Uh I'm not sure yet." He replied. He starts messing with the stem of the pumpkin.

I felt my eyes get heavy, I tried to stay awake but soon darkness took over me.