Chapter 65

It's been about a week, we tried to get out the window we got about a bar off. We are currently trying to get the last to bars.

Donna and Bruce trying on and me and Gwen trying the other one. Emily was comforting the twins while Henry and Jules where talking.

Me and Gwen get our bar off and the shortly after us Bruce and Donna get the other bar off.
We all look at each other and then back at the bar.

"Gwen you go first and the little ones and then you to." I say to them and Gwen nods. "Why are you going last?" Bruce asks.

"Cause I want to now let's go!" I say and they nod. I boost Gwen up and she climbs up. Gwen then turns around and reaches her hand out and Bruce hands me Rowan.

Gwen then grabs Rowan and he climbs next to her and we repeat this until everyone but Bruce is out.

"Bruce come on I'll boost you up!" I say. "I'll go last." Bruce says and me being tired I just nod.
Bruce boost me up and I climb out and take Gwen's place.

That's when the door opened, "mom what's happening?" Henry Asks. "BRUCE COME ON!" I shout.

He grabs my hand and climbs up but he gets pulled down by the man. I get pulled down too, "shit!" I say.

"Like hell your going anywhere!" Someone shouts, then two men come out from behind the door.

"Shit." Bruce says I look up to see Gwen holding Henry with a hand over his mouth and same with Rowan, Donna has her hand on Vanessa and Emily has hers on Jules.

I diverted my eyes back at the 3 man in front of me. I quickly realized who they were....