Chapter 73

We pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes then we walked until we found someone that would take us to the hospital.

     It took us about 20 minutes to get there, "thank you." I say and everyone else does to. I have Rowan in my arms and Billy had Vanessa.

    We got into the hospital and got to the room that James and the little girl were in. "How are they?" I ask Finney and Donna.

    "They are ok." Finney answers. We all then hug, "what the girls name?" Rowan asks.

    "Her name is lily." Finney answers and Rowan nods and placed his head back down and falls asleep.

    Then a doctor comes in, "they are going to have to stay a the night." The doctor says. Finney and Donna nod.

    "Are you guys adopting them?" Billy asks. "We aren't sure yet but they will stay with us until we know." Finney says.

    I nod, I take a seat on the couch in the room and Vanessa comes over to me and cuddles up with me and rowan and then Henry comes over too and sits next to me and cuddled up with me.

      Then billy comes over and moves Henry's feet and then put them onto his lap.

    We all chat for a little while until it gets late and we need to get home. Mamá comes and picks us up while Bruce's parents pick up Vance and Bruce.

      Mamá brings us home and I invite her to stay the night which she does. I go to the twins room and put them into their beds and kiss them good night.

      I then go to Henry's room, "good night mijo. I love you" I say to him and then walk over to him and kiss his forehead. "Love you to mom." He replied

     I then walk out and go to mamá room, "night mamá." I say, "night Mija, I love you, see you tomorrow." She says.

     "I love you too." I say and then walk to my room and change into one of Billy's shirts then I walk over to the bed and climb over Billys and kiss his forehead.

     "You missed." He says with a smirk. I smile then kiss his lips. "Good night mi amor." I say in a hushed tone.

    "Good night love." He says and we cuddle together and fall asleep in each other's arms.

   The dim room disappears and is replaced with darkness.