Chapter 40

I awoke remembering Halloween is tomorrow so I got up quickly and changed. Henry was up watching tv.

    "Henry go upstairs and change we are going shopping." I say and he does I put some waffles into the toaster.

   When they were done I put them onto a plate and put Syrup. Billy comes down fully changed and excited.

    We ate, "let's go Halloween shopping!" I say and we walk out. I put Henry into his car seat and buckled him in.

Billy got into the drivers seat as always, so I got into the passenger side. We took off, "what's Halloween?" Henry asked and Billy slammed on the brakes.

    "You don't know what Halloween is?" Billy said shocked. Henry just shakes his head, "it's when kids dress up and get candy." I explained although I was shocked.

  "Oh." Henry said "can I be a ghost?" Henry asked And I nodded.

   Once we arrived at spirit Halloween, I got out and unbuckled Henry and picked him up.

     We walked in and Henry tensed up "it's okay." I say soothing him. I assumed he got scared because of the decorations.

    Billy comes back with a cart and I place him in the seat. Billy offers to push the cart so I let him.

    I run over and grab some Halloween decorations and then we go to the costumes.

   Me and billy got a matching costume and Henry didn't like any of the ghost costumes. He didn't like ghostbusters since it had scared him.

   So I told him we could make a costume for him and he just nodded. We paid and left once we got home we had started decorating.

    Henry was running around while Billy chased him with a mask on.

   They were laughing and giggling, I hung up more decorations before billy picked me up and removed me from decorating anymore.

    Billy put me on his shoulders as he and Henry walked to the car. Billy put me down into the car and then buckled Henry up and drove off.

"Billy where are we going?" I ask confused, "somewhere." He replies and Henry's laughing in the back.

                   (A/N: CLIFFHANGER!)