Chapter 11

He did the final hit and he walked out, shutting the door behind him. I sat up, "I have a plan." I say and everyone just looks at me shocked that I just acted like nothing had happened.

"What's your plan?" Billy asked, "we should do both of the other plans." I say confidently. "we are not doing that!" Bruce says. "Why not!" I say raising my voice.

     "Billy had gotten beaten badly!" Donna says and the others agree. "I got beaten twice for this plan to work!" I say getting angry.

    Billy just looks down and made his way over to me. He placed his hand on my back and rubbed it trying to sooth me.

    "You seriously don't wanna try?" I say quietly, "it's a stupid idea Y/N" Vance says softly. "I'll take the beating if it goes wrong." I say hopeful.

   Griffin sighs, "fine, I'm in." Griffin says, "me too." Finney and Robin say. The others agree, now we just wait.

    After a few hours of figuring out what to do we come up with Bruce and Finney will run and Vance and Robin will hit him. After a few minutes everyone when and did there own thing.

    I got boarded so I sat on the opposite side of the window and looked out. "Guys?" I say excited but not at the same time. Everyone turns to look at me, "Gwen outside." I say nervously. "Shit" Finney cussed.

      We hear the door begin to open and we all turn to look at it.

It's time to beat this motherfucker!