Chapter 37

Around 12 in the morning I hear someone go down stairs. Me being me got up and follow them.

I see Robin getting ice cream, "Hey." I say just above a whisper. "Hey." Robin says sadly. "That bad?" I ask.

He just nods, I go over to him and hug him. He starts to cry. "I thought she was the one!" Robin says.

"Yeah I thought so too, but hey that just means there's someone better waiting for you to pick them off of there feet." I say.

Robin smiles for a second but it goes away. "Come on let's go eat this ice cream before it melts.

     With that we turn to the couch and see Vance who goes over and hugs Robin who hugs back. I join in the hug once Vance and robin motion for me to.

      "Now we can go get fucking fat." Vance says and me and Robin roll over eyes.

     We walk over to the church and I put a Halloween vsh tape into the vsh player.

    We fall asleep in the middle of the movie, I woke up around 3 so I put the melted ice cream back in the freezer.

    I turned to see Robin waking up, we ended up heading upstairs to bed.

    I awoke around 6 and heard a knock on the door so I got up. I walked down the stair only to see Vance had beaten me to it.

     "Kate go away! He's done with you!" Vance says. "I just want to talk to him!" Kate says

     I walk to the door and Kate seem relived to see me. "Y/N can you please get Robin?" She asks I shake my head.

    "You broke his heart Kate." I say sadly. "I-" she started and Robin to a stop at the stairs he's face was red and tear stained.

His eyes were puffy, I assumed he had been crying since he got up. I went over to Robin and placed my hand on his arm.

Kate stopped and just stared at him she looked as if she was going to cry.

"Kate please just leave." Vance said quietly.
Kate just stood there in shock, "Robin can we please talk!" Kate finally says

Robin just nods and walks over to her, Vance looks at him then me as if he's asking if we should stop him I just shake my head no.

Vance walks away from the door and robin goes out. After a few minutes robin comes back in with tears on his face and more threatening to to fall.

I go over and hug him we watch tv and everyone comes down and joins us around 8 we order out and just laugh and joke and watch movies for the rest of the day.