Chapter 56

"robins ok but the bullet didn't hit a major organ but he is going to have to wear a sling and if he over does anything then he might have to get surgery." The doctor says and I let out a relived sigh.

"Can we see him?" Vance asked. "I suggest to go home and get some sleep then comeback tomorrow." The doctor says. I nod and billy places his hand on my back.

    "Y/N do you want to sleep at our house or do you want to bring you guys home?" Mamá asks. I look at Billy.

     "We will stay with you guys." Billy says for me. I didn't feel like speaking. I get into the car and I'm on the right with Henry on my lap. Billy was in the middle and Bruce was next to him. Mamá drove and Vance is in the passenger seat.

As we drove I feel asleep, I awoke when the car had stopped. I look at the clock and saw it was about 2 in the morning. I feel drained both physically and mentally.

     I get out of the car and so does everyone else. I'm still holding Henry who is still asleep. "I left you room alone so that is where you can sleep Mija." Mamá says.

      I nod and we walk in and take off my shoes and walk to my room and gently place henry down onto the extra mattress we had. I then take off his jacket and shoes, I then take off my jacket that had some snow on it.

I then climb into bed, Billy comes in shortly after and climbs into bed too.

I cuddled up next to Billy and I feel tears fill my eyes. I cry for a about 10 or 20 minutes till I calm down.

Billy played with my hair until I feel asleep.

BANG! Robin drops to the ground I run in and there is blood everywhere. I look at my hands and see blood and Robin turning pale.

I shot up and I felt hot tears down my face and Billy shot up to and started to cradle me. "Shhh it's okay, he's ok" Billy says.

We just stay cuddled up and it's around 3 o'clock. I didn't even realize Henry was with us awake and hugging us as well.

We all end up falling asleep cuddled up