Chapter 64

I wake up to having the twins cuddled up next to me. Henry and Jules are cuddled up with each other. I was the only one asleep.

"Not this shit again." I say noticing I'm in the SAME FUCKING BASEMENT. I get up leaving the two small kids.

I try the door but it's obviously locked, so I looked up at the window. But before I could attempt anything the door opened.

"Good morning." A man said, he then took someone who was behind him and tossed them in. "I brought a few of your friends." He says and I see him bring Gwen, Donna, Emily, Bruce.

He then turns to me, "Y/N right?" He says "yes that's me." I say trying to stay calm, "well you guys and your boyfriends have caused a lot of trouble for me and my family." With that he left.

Gwen looks at me shocked as the others slept. "Why the hell can't this family leave you guys alone!" She says. "I don't know." I simply replied.

"Well damn we are 24 and 23 you would think that they could leave everything in the past." Gwen says.

I let out a soft chuckle, "cocksucking cowards." Gwen mumbles. "That's one thing they are." I say and we both softly laugh.

Me and Gwen look around trying to find out what we can do but the window is boarded up, the toilet doesn't have a lid, the seat to the toilet is glued on so we can't get it off, the mattress is screwed to the ground.

"This is such bull!" I say, Rowan, and Vanessa wake up and so do the others. "Well shit.." donna and Bruce say.

"Yup we are back here...again." I say Henry looks over to me and runs over and Jule runs to Emily.

Rowan, me, Vanessa, and Henry all hug The others the join. Once we all pull away Bruce says, "anything the same or do we have to find another way out?"

"Another way out." Me and Gwen say. "Fuck." Bruce says we then all sit down and talk and try and find some way to get out.