Chapter 62

Robin POV:

I awake and get up, I change and walk out of the room. I go down stairs to get breakfast to see Henry was up and watching tv with Vance.

"abuela." Henry says and mamá looks over to him. "Can my friend Jules come over?" Henry asks her. "Of course." Mamá says.

"I'll call them!" I say quickly and grab the phone and call Emily. "Good morning mi amor." I say when she answers.

"Good morning to you to bonito" she says. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over with Jules." I say. (Pretty)

I hear her laugh, "Empiezo a pensar que te gusto Arellano" she says. "Maybe." I say. (I'm starting to think that you like me Arellano)

"I'll get Jules ready and we will be there around 10." She says. "Ok." I say "I'll see you soon amor." She says and hangs up.

"DAMN ROBIN I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD FLIRT!" Vance shouts, while Henry and mamá giggle. I feel my face turn red.

"¿POR QUÉ DEMONIOS ESTÁS ESCUCHANDO MI CONVERSACIÓN?" I shout.
(WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATION )

After 10 minutes the door bell goes off. I rush to open it and when I do I see Emily smiling and I get memorized by her eyes.

Jules runs in and hugs Henry. "Hey bonita." I say "hey bonito." She says and walks in.

Henry and Jules go to the living room so we.

After about an hour me and Emily go to my room. "MAKE SURE TO USE A CONDOM!" Vance shouts. I quickly look at Emily and she just laughs.

I sit on my bed and so does she. No one know but me and Emily have been a thing for a month.

Emily straddles in to me and we start kissing my hand wander to her waist as we kissed. I flip us over so I'm on top of her and we don't break the kiss.She pulls off my shirt and I pull off hers.

With that the night continues on.