Chapter 57

I woke up at 6 am to henry screaming this is about the 3 time this night. I shot up and pulled him onto my lap and pull him to my chest.

"It's okay Henry, I'm here, mommy's here" I say soothing him. Henry calms down after 10 minutes.

Billy also is up now and he's next to us. I look at Billy and he nods so I get and grab pants and on of Billy's sweaters.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up. I went over to the sink and grabbed a new tooth brush and the wetted it with the sink water.

I brush my teeth once I put on the toothpaste. I grab my and and bend down to the sink and open my mouth and the water enters it.

I stand up straight again and swish the water in my mouth. I then spit it out and I look into the mirror.

I felt my eyes my eyes begin to water, as I remember the events of yesterday. I couldn't hold the salty tears back anymore.

Robins ok, he will be ok. I thought to myself trying to make things better. My twin could have died. I would have watched, I didn't do anything! Why didn't I do anything. I thought to myself again.

I take some deep breath, it only helped a little. I took off my pjs and got into the shower. The water was falling hard onto my chest.

I took a step closer to the water, the water begin to hit my face so I lowered it. I then felt the similar feeling I just had a few minutes ago.

I broke down and let the tears fall from my face. I wrapped my arms around myself as I felt a pit in my stomach.

I began to shake as I cried, the water for the shower had mixed with my salty tears. "COME HERE!" Robin said chasing me around the house with frosting on his finger. I remembered.

       I laughed at the memory, I would do anything  right now to go back to that day. I calmed down and started to wash myself.

    When I finished my shower, I got out of the shower and changed into the pants and sweater I brought in with me.

     I felt the fuzzy hoodie touch my bare stomach as I put it on last. I then opened the door and turned off the light and then walked back to my room.

     I see Billy dress and same with Henry, Henry was in Billy's arms as he soothed him. I smiled at Billy when he turned to me.

   I then heard the phone go off, I went downstairs to the phone and answered it. "Hello?" I said, "Hey, I had been calling at you house but you were not there so I called here." Emily said.

      "Anyways I was wondering if Robin was awake." She says. "I'm not sure but we were going to head there." I say as Billy and Henry walked downstairs.

     Henry was still in Billy's arms. "Do you want us to pick you, Jules up?" I ask "yeah." She says.

"Ok then." I say and I look at Billy. "Ok I'll see you soon." Emily says. (I forgot to mention that Emily is a single mom😏)

With that we hung, "are you ready to go?" I asked Billy. "Yup we are ready." Billy says. Billy and I walk out, he puts Henry in he's car seat and I get into the passenger seat.

Mamá and Vance are going to drive in a separate car. I told billy we were picking up Emily and Jules so we went there and then drove to the hospital.