Chapter 6

(⚠️small abuse in this chapter⚠️)

   "HELL NO!" Everyone says. "Why not it the best idea so far!" I argued "you aren't going to do that!" Robin argued. "Come on I'll see the layout and he probably has the codes out!" I argued.

         "We're not going to win this, are we?" Donna says, I shake my head. "There is no way in hell I'll let you do that!" Billy says cupping my face.

   "I'll be fine plus this is already traumatizing so might as well do something to get out of this shit hole." I say smiling sadly. He pulled my head onto his chest and placed his head on mine. His hands were on each side of my face.

    He finally let me go and we laid down on the mattress I was on his lap laying down. I could tell he was crying, "your acting like I'm going to die." I say with a small laugh.

    "I know but it could happen." He say  "I wouldn't let it happen." I say and look at him and kiss him. "I know it's an emotional time for us but please don't fuck with us here!" Vance says.

   "I would never give this creep the satisfaction of watching." I say laughing and billy smiles and shakes his head. "Nah this creep would be watching and doing god knows what!" Donna say laughing.

   "He's probably doing it right now." Bruce says smiling. "Nah this asses father put us through hell, imma repay the favor." I say smiling. We all talked and I'm glad I lighted the mood. After about an hour we all went to sleep.

       I woke up to the door and so did everyone else I ran to the side of the door before it opened. "Good morning!" He says in a bubbly tone, he hadn't realized were i was. "Where's the other girl?" He asked and I tried to slip behind him.

     He saw me and grabbed my wrist. "Now where we're you going?" He asked lowly. "I don't know?" I say smirking. He groaned and grabbed my other wrist, he dragged me upstairs, before I left the room I smirked.

     I knew today would be the worst. But to his mistake i saw everything, I saw the layout, the codes. Then I saw that fucking belt. I prepared myself and then I felt the first hit.

(Sorry I would've post this quicker but I lost internet )