Chapter 71

I look up to see Donna and Finney. "Hey we came to help." Finney says and i nod. "We need to get to maxs basement." I say and they nod.

"I'll go to the basement." I say, "I'll go to." Donna says. "Like hell I'm getting Katie!" Finney says. "Fine we get the kids then we get Katie." I say.

    With that we go to and get to maxs cabin. I look through the window to only see max asleep on the couch.

    I walk to the door and open it slowly. I then slowly walk to the door James tells me. Me, Donna and Finney follow me and we go down the stairs to see two kids.

     A little girl and James. We rush over to them and I check there pulses and they are breathing. "There just knocked out, they also look dehydrated." I say and Finney and Donna nod.

Donna picks up the little girl and Finney carries the boy. We walk out of the room and find Albert and max talking.

"Fuck." Finney says under his breath. Albert then gets up, "follow me." I say and they nod I quickly but quietly ran to the bathroom and they followed.

Donna being the last person quietly shut the door. Foot steps could be heard passing us. Once I heard the door shut I opened the bathroom door. I quickly ran out of the cabin with everyone following.

Katie and shaw were still looking for us, I could hear Katie shouting so I looked at Finney and Donna. "We know where to go." Finney says and I nod.

I then ran to where I could hear Katie shouting.
I found her and shaw was with her. "Shit." I said quietly, 'why does he always have to be in my way.' I thought.

    "I gotta piss, so stay alert." Shaw says and walks off. After 5 minutes that's when I creep over to Katie.

    Then I strike I grab a rock as i approached Katie.

                                 BANG!