Chapter 18

"Dare!" I say confidently smirking at Donna. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Billy." Donna say smirking and so is everyone else while Billy's face was pick tinted.

"Ok." I say, I mean why would I be nervous I've made out with billy. I got up and grabbed Billy's wrist and dragged him into the closet. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back.

   I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. He leaves my lips and he kisses down my neck. "Jump." He whispers and I feel his hot breath against my neck. I do as he says and I jump, he grabs the bottom of my tights.

     He walks forwards a little and I feel the cold wall on my back. He kisses me softly, he tightens his grip on one of my thighs, I open my mouth a little and he slips his tongue in. As we kiss our tongues are in sync as if we had practice it.

    He leaves my lips and his goes back to my neck and starts kissing down it.

     He stops when a flash goes off. He puts me down and he turns around and I see who it was. "BRUCE YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I shout and he runs and I chase after him.

      "GIVE ME THAT PHOTO!" I shout again. "NOPE!" He says laughing. ""FUCK YOU!" I shout and sit down while everyone is laughing.

"I'm heading to bed." Griffin says and Gwen agrees. So thats what we do, we all lay down I'm cuddled up next to Billy. "Good night love." Billy says, my eyes become heavy so I closed the and fell asleep.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Also love the comments and I have just started school so I might not be posting everyday or I'll just be posting short chapters.)