Chapter 45

It was about 4 in the evening and the phone was going off. I up from the couch me and Billy were cuddling on, Henry was in his room with Jules and they were playing.

    I grabbed the phone and answered it, "Y/N?" The person asked that I could tell it was Robin. "Robin?" I asked.

    "Why are you calling so late?" I asked, "can you come pick me up?" He asked. "Where are you?" I asked.

    "I'm at home." He says, "ok but why do you want me to pick you up?" I asked.

     "Katie won't leave me alone and shes trying to get in." He explains. That's when I felt anger rise in me, 'who the hell does she think she is?' I thought.

    "Okay I'll handle her." I say, I grab my keys and walk to the door, "I'll be back in a little I need to handle something." I say to billy and he gives me and confused look but he nods.

      I get into my car and drive to the house. I see Katie banging on the door, "Katie you need to leave now!" I say and she turns to me.

     "Y/N stay out of this you don't even live here now!" She shouts at me. I walk up to her, "Leave now!" I shout to her and she gets up in my face.

      "I'll do as I want Y/N!" She says and shoves me. I throw a punch and get her in the nose. She stumbles back a little then throws a punch.

   I dodge her by ducking, Robin teaching me how to fight is coming in handy. I then punch her in the stomach and the she grabs her stomach.

    She looks at me and goes to hit again but I just move an inch and then grab her arm and then I lift my leg and knee it.

  I let go of her and she falls down. I go over to her and straddle her and punch her 2 then I raise my arm like I'm going to punch.

    "Do not come back or else I beat you senseless!" I say. She nods I get up and she runs off. I see Vance happily clapping and robin stares in shock. I bow and smile.

    "I Have to head home." I tell them and they nod I drive home, I see Henry and billy cuddled up when I get there.

   We all cuddle up once I wrapped my hand. I told Billy what happened and we continued to watch movies all night.