Chapter 74

It's been about a month since the last kidnappings. Im packing the twins clothes for them as they are staying with mamá.

   Henry decided to stay with Robin, the twins then came running into the room. "No running in the house!" Billy shouted from the other room.

     "YEAH NO RUNNING!" Henry shouted from the other room. "HENRY ARE YOUR BAGS BACKED?" I shouted to him.

"UHHHH, crap." He says and runs to his room. "NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!" The twins shout at him.

    "OH HUSH!" Henry shouts, although he doesn't know that I know he cusses when me and billy aren't there.

     I finally get the twins bags pack and the twins pick out a stuffy to take with them and I place it into the bag and zip it up.

     I then go to me and Billy's room and get my bag and place it at the front door next to Billy's . I did the same with the twins bag.

     "HENRY IS YOU BACK PACKED!" I shout to him. "ALMOST!" He shouts back. I go into the living room and sit down next to billy and lay my head on his shoulder.

      "Do you think it's over?" I asked him. "I don't know but I hope it is." He says and then Henry comes in all packed and ready so I get up and so does Billy.

     I grab my bag as billy grabs his and the twins bags. "LETS GO!" Billy shouts and the twins come running in and we leave the house and place the bags into the trunk.

      I then shut the trunk when everything is in it. Billy got into the drivers side of the car and I get into the passengers seat.

    Henry and the twins are buckled up and so am i and Billy starts to drive. We drop off the twins first and I kiss their heads.

     Then me and Billy get back into the car and then drives off to Robins house. When we get there I hug Henry and say hi to robin, emily, and Jules and I hug each of them.

      We then leave and go to the airport. We check in and wait in the waiting area. "FLIGHT 78 YOU MAY BOARD NOW!" The intercom says after 20 minutes and that's what me and Billy do.

    I take a seat and Billy does too, I then lay my head onto Billy's shoulder.

    "I think it's over." I say and billy nods. "I do too." He says, and the plane takes off.

   (A/N: This is sadly the end, I think these guys deserve a happy ending. Thank you guys for the all the lovely comments, I read them and i laugh sometimes. Now if there is a part 2 of black phone I will continue the story if not this is where it ends. I also don't know what I should write next so feel free to let me know.
BYE EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT) 

🎉 You've finished reading Sequel of 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘡𝘠! 🎉