Chapter 36

I woke up and got ready for school. I walked down stair and see Billy making breakfast. "Good morning mi amor." I say "good morning love." He says.

"So why are you making breakfast?" I ask knowing that he's trying to butter me up.

"I was thinking about maybe um moving out?." He says which takes me by surprise. "Oh uh." I say.

"Well only if you want I mean it's-" he says but I cut him off.

"I'm ok with it, we are only getting older ." I say and smile as he places the food onto plates for everyone who walks down on by one.

We all eat and head to school and do the same routine. Me and billy apply for some houses. Then we see the other and do our homework with them and then eat.

After everyone has gone home or went to bed me and billy sat mamá down to tell her. "Mamá we were thinking about um moving out." I blurt out.

She just smiles, "good for you Mija I'm so proud of you." She says and pulls us into a group hug.

We all head to bed and wake up to the phone going off. Billy gets up and answers it, I get up and go to him.

He looks at me and he has a huge smile on his face. "We got the house!" Billy says and my mouth flys open and then I smile.

Henry wakes up and walks over to us. He give us a confused

"Henry." I start "do you know what moving means?" I ask and he nods "why are we moving?" He asks and me and billy nod and he jumps up and down.

We hug and then he pulls me into a kiss. I go and get changed and then cook breakfast and then go to school like always.

We drop off Henry and then go to high school. Vance starts to annoy me in science class so I slap the back of his head.

Once school ends we pick up Henry and then do our homework. "Guys we have something to tell you." Billy says and grabs my hand.

"What?" Robin asks and the other give confused looks. "We are going to move out!" Me and billy say and they all look shocked.

"Congratulations!" Donna says and the other agree and we all hug. "This better not mean we are not hang out anymore!" Gwen says.

"Don't worry we still will be hanging out." I say and we continue the day laughing and joking.

Henry goes to sleep at 8 and the others leave and me and Billy go to bed. We cuddle up and let darkness take over.

(A/N: sorry if it's bad and rushed I'm just not sure what to write about)