Chapter 39

I awoke on the mattress as I heard a talking. I got up seeing Henry peacefully sleeping. I got up and changed into a pair of sweat pants and one of Billy's hoodies.

   I walked down stairs to see the movers bring in a bed which I believe is Henry's. Billy comes over and kisses my cheek, "good morning Love." He says.

He places his arm around my shoulders. "Morning mi amor." I say as he pulls me into a side hug.

      "Is Henry still asleep?" Billy asked and I nodded. We showed the movers where to place the stuff. After about an hour they were done.

   I fell onto the couch and Billy rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up I'm tired." I say "from what?" He asked.

   I shrugged and he sat down next to me and kissed me. I placed my hands on his cheeks as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

   I straddled onto him as we continued to kiss. I heard foot steps running down the stairs and I got off of Billy and sat down next to him.

   "Mommy! Daddy! Can we go to the park?" Henry asked excitedly. "Uh, sure we can. I just need to change and so do you." I say and Billy agreed.

     Billy took Henry too his room to help him change as I went to me and Billy's new room. I changed into an outfit.

     I walked out and Henry and Billy where ready so we headed off. We got to the park and Henry immediately recognize a little girl.

    "JULES!" Henry shouted and the girl turned around and had a smile on her face. "HENRY!" The girl shouted and they ran and hugged each other.

     Me and billy sat down and talked to each other while keeping an eye on Henry. "Hi!" A woman said.

    "Hi!" I replied. "I'm Vicky, Jules mom and I assume your Henry's new parents." Vicky says.

    "Yes we are Henry's parents." Billy says. "Well nice to meet you uh here." She says and writes something down on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

    "Here's my number, maybe we could get the kids together one day." She says and I nod and she walks off.

     After an hour we call Henry over and go home so that we could get home early. Billy orders some pizza and we watch a movie and the door bell goes off.

    Billy opens the door and pays then take the pizza and I go and get plates and cups. Henry takes the soda and sits down and with Billy.

   Billy pours some soda into the cops as I place the pizza onto some plates.

     I hand Henry his plate, "PIZZA!" He says and picks up the slice and starts eating.

   Me and billy laugh and eat while watching the movie. Around 8 I put Henry to bed and then help Billy clean up.

    We head upstairs went we finished. I changed in to my pjs as Billy did the same. We laid down and let darkness take over.