Chapter 4

I woke up and Billy was gone, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and changed, I walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen where Robin usually is waits for me. "ROBIN?" I called out, no answer.

I shrugged it off and I assumed he left before me. I left and walked to the Blake's, I didn't see Finney nor Gwen. It was weird everyone was usually already here.

I looked at the time and it was 5 minutes before school started so I ran the rest of the way to school. Once I got to school I saw a van, it wasn't black it was a plain van i ran into the bathroom .

I hadn't fully recovered so it spiked my anxiety. I would usually just grab onto Billy arm, but none of them were there.

I started breathing heavily, Gwen found me and stepped in front of me and placed her arms on my shoulder.

She was saying something but all I could think about is that van, my eyes began to water. "Y/N deep breaths." I heard Gwen say finally. I took deep breaths and calmed myself down.

"Thanks Gwen." I say and rest my head on her shoulder. "Where's Billy?" She asked "I don't know! No one was there when I went to your house! Robin wasn't at home! There was this van!" I rambled and Gwen's tried to look calm.

"It's okay I bet you they got sick and Robin probably left early." Gwen says. We walked out of the bathrooms and went to class.

~Time Skip~

Gwen went home early for some reason. I had to walk home alone. As I was walking home, i felt like I was being followed. I turned around and saw a young man.

I speed up though i felt an arm grab me and the person covered my mouth. I tried to fight but I was pushed on to the ground and the person slammed my head into the sidewalk.

I everything went black, I blacked out.