Chapter 9

(There is going to be abusing in the next few chapters)

I woke up and the mattress was empty. The others just huddled in front of me. I could tell Billy was hiding and Shaw was coming in.

    My arm killed, it was still sore. "Well good morning!" Shaw says, Shaw slowly walks closer. Something wrong he know billy isn't with us, he knows he's behind him.

    I stare frozen in fear, my eyes widen, I know I should do something but I can't, it's like someone's holding me down. Billy goes to strike and Shaw grabs him before he could do anything. "No!" I shout, it was the only thing I could do.

     Shaw let's go of billy, only so he could take off him belt. The adrenaline hit and I try to crawl over to Billy, Bruce grabs me. "Let me go!" I say Looking at Bruce but he just shakes his head. "STOP!" I screamed.

    Then the first hit happened. "STOP!" I screamed over and over, he just hit him over and over, I started to cry. I begged until he stopped, he looked over to me in Bruce's arms.

     He started to walk over and Bruce held me tightly, Shaw yanked me out of Bruce's arm. He tossed me and hit me twice, only enough to bruise.

    I crawled over to Billy and checked his pulse, he was breathing. I let out a sigh of relief, I wrapped his new cuts with bandages. I laid his head onto my lap and played with his hair.

    The others just looked at us shocked and then they became worried, "he's alive."I say and everyone relaxes Vance and Robin lifted up billy and placed him onto the mattress.

    I sat on the mattress with his head on my lap. My energy was gone from the yelling and the adrenaline that had hit. I laid down and slept next to him and fell asleep.

    Gwen was outside on her bike, she fell as if someone had appeared in front of her. Shaw came down and with our food, Vance had the toilet lid in his hands and Bruce was at the door.

Billy had one of his arm around my shoulder and the other on Donna's shoulder. Bruce ran out and Shaw turned around and Vance hit him causing him to tumble over a little and Robin hit him over and over.

Robin looks at me and I get on top of Shaw. "¡HIJO DE PUTA! ¡ESTO ES PARA BILLY! ¡ESTO ES POR METER A MIS AMIGOS EN ESTO! ¡ESTO ES POR METER A MI HERMANO EN ESTO! ¡ESTO ES PARA MI TRAUMA! ¡MIERDA! ¡TÚ! ¡TÚ! PUTA DENSA!" I say as I punch him over and over.
(YOU MOTHERFUCKER! THIS IS FOR BILLY! THIS IS FOR PUTTING MY FRIENDS INTO THIS! THIS IS FOR BRINGING MY BROTHER INTO THIS! THIS IS FOR MY TRAUMA! FUCK! YOU! YOU! DENSE FUCKER!)

I cry as I spoke, he passed out and I continued to punch him and billy pulled me off of him. I looked over to him and cried into his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.