Chapter 8

I was still in Billy's arms, I was still in pain. I wanted to cry, I just wanted freedom. "Well good morning to you, you seem to be okay Y/N!" He says bubbly.

"Here!" He say placing a plate of eggs and a thing of soda. "Make sure to share!" He says and leaves and locks the door. We all look at each other and hurried to the plate of food.

     We all split it and took small sips of the soda. It was a lot different from the first time of the kidnapping, there is now 8 of us. We all learned how to fight since what happened 2 years ago.

      Billy offered me some of his but I refuse it. Billy needed more strength then me, Billy placed a kiss on my forehead and when to help the others find a way out.

The others came over to me and sat down. "We need to knock him out or something." Bruce says. "What if someone takes the toilet cover and hides and hits him behind the head?" I suggest the others agree.

We agree Vance would do it, but then Vance would be noticeable if he was gone. "I'll do it." Billy suggested I shake my head. "absolutely not!" I protest.

"I'm not noticeable!" Billy argues. "I'll do it." Griffin suggested. "No!" Me and Billy say. "Billy you aren't doing it!" I shout getting mad. "I will do it! Griffins to small and the others are noticeable if there gone!" Billy argues raising his voice

"Fine." I sigh giving up. I look down and hugs him, "I'm sorry." He says, "I'm sorry too." I apologize.

We just hug for tightly for a while. He kisses my forehead, I dig my head into his chest trying not to cry. We sit down on the mattress and i sit on his lap facing him. I him and dig my head into the crook of his neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist. The others just spoke and laughed with each other.

Me and billy just sat with each other enjoying company. We both know what tomorrow going to bring, my dream told me, i just hope it's wrong.

   I started to cry, Billy cradled me in his arms and we rocked back and forth.

    I calmed down after 4 minutes, I leaned in and kissed him like no one is looking, like we weren't in a fucking basement. After we pulled away and we laid down and cuddled. We fell asleep after 5 minutes.