Chapter 72

Katie fell to the ground. I didn't hit her hard enough for her to bleed, but just enough for her to knock out.

I straddled onto her and I quickly tied her hands with rope. I got off of her and started to drag her by her arms. I brought her to the cabin and waited until she awoke.

After about 30 minutes she started to wake up. She goes into a panic when she realizes she's now somewhere else.

      "Katie it's ok." I say, "Where's Randy?" She asked. "He's safe, but we aren't so we need to start fucking moving." I say and stand up and Katie does the same.

      "Please don't scream." I say and she looks away. "Will I be able to see Randy?" She asks. "Yeah, oh and sorry about Tying you up, I just need to make sure you don't run." I say.

      "It's fine." She says and we began to walk out of the cabin. After about a minute or two of silence. "Im sorry for what I put you guys through, I wanted to tell you just well." She paused and began to think of what to say.

     She begins to speak again but I could hear Shaws voice from far away. I quickly place me hand on her mouth and she hush.

    Once I was sure shaw couldn't see us, we began to walk again. It was about a 30 minute walk but I finally met up with the others, well everyone but Finney and Donna.

    "Where's Finn and Donna?" I asked, "they got a ride and went to the hospital with the kids." Bruce said.

     I nodded and that's when Rowan woke up and saw me. "Mommy?" He says still groggy so I pick him up and hold him. Then he placed his head down on my chest and Henry came over and hugged me tightly.

     I saw billy who was a little farther down the street. He hasn't  seen me yet so I waited until he did. Henry took Rowan from my arms since it think he knew I saw Billy.

    Billy finally saw me and walked over rather quick and then when he got to me he kissed me.