Chapter 55

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital as I waited to find anything out about Robin. Vance had gotten Katie and now she's in jail.

Vance, Bruce, Billy, Henry, mamá were with me as well. My leg was bounding up and down so Billy places his hand on my leg and I look at him.

    "He's going to be ok." Billy reassures me. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He places a kiss on my forehead.

     Henry gets bored of playing with the toys in the waiting room so he comes over to us. He sits on my lap and I wrap my arms around him.

     He turns and places his head on my chests and wraps his arms around my neck. I hold him Vance comes over and sits on the floor in front of me.

     "Can I play with your hair?" I ask him and he nods so I play with his hair. He ends up falling asleep and so does billy.

     Billy's head falls onto my shoulder and Vance's head falls on my lap. I look at mamá who is next to me and she quietly laughs.

      Me and mamá talk and laugh softly. A doctor comes in and me and mamá wake up. "Mrs Arellano?" He asks and mamá gets up and I wake Vance, Bruce and Billy up and we get up and go to the doctor.

     I'm holding Henry as he slept. "Is he ok?" I ask and the doctor looks away. "Robin is" the doctor said. Robin is dead I thought.

(A/N: can't believe this book is already on chapter 55)