chapter 13

We're laid next to eachother, naked in my silk sheets on my bed. "So.. my date was good" he runs his finger down my chest. I giggle.

"Was it?" I raise my brow. "Yep" he says. "Is that why you came running straight to me afterwards?" I ask. "Yes actually, it's not proper manners to put out on a first date.. I needed to have sex with someone" he says. I laugh. He grins.

He kisses my chest softly, up my neck. I smile. "You need to stop coming over" I say.

"I can't resist you" I say. He grins. "Derek" I sigh. "I crave your touch.. everytime I see you.. I can't help it" I say. "All I want to do is touch you" he whispers in my ear.

He sits up. "I gotta go.. my mom will realise I'm gone if I'm not home for dinner" he says. "Okay" I sigh.

"I'm going out with that girl again tomorrow" he says. "Okay" I say. "So if it goes well.. and leads to sex-" he raises his brow. "I don't care" I say. "Whatever you say" he gets up.

He puts on his clothes. He leans down, kissing my cheek. I smile. "So so sexy" he whispers, his hand on my bare chest as he kisses my lips, our noses brushing against eachothers. I grin. "Bye" I say. He leaves.

"Mhm" I sigh, biting my lip. I lay down, pulling the covers over myself. I smile, looking at the side of the bed that he was just laid on.

I get up and go into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I get ready. I have a job interview later and I need to be on time for it.

Derek's pov:
I smile as I see meredith outside. I run to the door. She gasps as I open it before she knocks. "Hi gorgeous" I say. She chuckles.

"I got a job" she says happily. She jumps up and down enthusiastically. I chuckle. "Congratulations meredith" I hug her. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Thanks" she pulls away. "You wanna celebrate?" I whisper, smirking. "Carolyn" she says. I turn around and see my mom walking towards us. I straighten up a little.

"Hi, what's going on?" My Mom asks. "I got a job.. and I- well, I just wanted to tell someone because I'm happy" she giggles. I smile. "Congratulations" my mom hugs her.

We invite her inside for a drink. "Derek you're not having wine" my mom says as I sit with them. "I know.. I just want to sit here with you" I say.

"Mhm" she chuckles. "What?" Meredith asks confused. "Derek has a crush on you" my mom says. "I do not!" I say. Meredith laughs.

"Aww" meredith teases. I glare at her. "Its okay, I think you're cute too" she runs her fingers through my hair. "Stop it" I grin, looking away. "Are you blushing?" She nudges me.

"I'm going" I get up, walking away. I hear them laughing at me. I go to the living room and grab a post it note.

Meet me outside after drinks

I go back into the kitchen. "Forgot my drink" I grab it, casually slipping the post it into her pocket.

Her back straightens slightly and she clears her throat as I cup her ass in my hand, pinching it before walking away. I grin.

20 minutes later I sneak out of my bedroom window. I told my mom I'm going to sleep so she won't notice.

"Hey" I walk over to her. "Let's go straight to bed.. actually, fuck that.. the couch is closer" she grabs onto my belt. I chuckle.

"I love your way of thinking" I grin. She squeals as I pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I carry inside her house.