chapter 59

I'm sat in the living room watching tv. It's 12am but my family is still awake because apparently none of us can sleep.

"What on earth is she doing? Derek!" My mom says. I look at her as she looks out the window. I get up and look.

I furrow my brows as I see meredith outside, laid on her lawn. "What the hell" I chuckle.

I go outside. "Mer! What the hell are you doing?" I laugh, laying next to her on the grass. She looks at me. "Sweetheart, I missed you so much" she rolls ontop of me. I chuckle, sitting up, her between my legs.

"You're drunk" I say. "I missed you" she mumbles, hugging me. "You saw me this morning" I say.

"Baby, why are you out here by yourself in the dark?" I ask. "Cristinas over there" she points. I look and chuckle as I see cristina puking into a Bush.

I look at my mom through the window. She signals for me to bring them inside. "Cristina!" I say.

I help meredith up. I help sort her dress out. She wraps her arms around my neck. "I love you" she mumbles, kissing me sloppily. I chuckle against her lips. I pull away.

I look at cristina. I groan as I see she's passed out on the porch. "Mer, go inside.. okay?" I say. "Okay, I love you" she says. I smile, walking away. She follows me. I groan.

"Derek, I don't wanna go inside.. I wanna hang out with you" she pouts. I carefully pick up cristina from the floor, wrapping her arm around my neck to help her inside. Meredith just follows me again.

I lay cristina on the couch. "Oh! Fuck, you scared me" I chuckle as I turn around to see meredith stood very close to me.

I sit on the chair infront of the tv. I put my hands on her waist as she sits on my lap. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods. "Are you sure?" I run my hand up and down her leg gently. "Yes" she smiles.

She kisses me. "Did you lock your front door?" Carol asks. "I couldn't get in.. this doesn't work" she passes her the keys. I chuckle.

"So you just gave up?" I ask. "Mhm.. little rest on the grass" she mumbles. I laugh, giving my mom a look. She shakes her head.

She kisses my neck. My eyes widen as she runs her hand down my trousers. "My mom is literally in the next room" I whisper, pulling her hand away. She giggles.

"I love you derywery" she mumbles into my neck. I laugh. "I'm gonna take you upstairs, yeah?" I pick her up. "No, cristina needs to come aswell" she reaches out to cristina.

"I'm not having my teacher sleeping in my bed" I say. She gives me a funny look. I grin. "Apart from you" I say.

She reaches out to cristina again. I groan. "Fine, stay down here with cristina" I put her down. She lays on the couch behind her, spooning her. I sigh, shaking my head.

I kiss her head. "Goodnight" I say. "Night" she waves at me. I go upstairs.

A few minutes later I hear giggling outside my room. I roll my eyes, opening the door. They both laugh, falling to the floor as they see me. I chuckle.

"Come on" I hold her hand, helping her up. I help cristina up too. "Get in bed" I roll my eyes. They jump into my bed. Cristina gets on the end and meredith lays in the middle.

"Come here cutie" she pats the space next to her. I whine, climbing into bed next to her. She hugs me tight.

"Get off of my hand!" I chuckle as she runs it down her panties. "Dirty bitch.. I'm right here" cristina hits her. She giggles.

"I can't help it.. don't you just wanna grind against his handsome face?" She says. "Urmm.. no" cristina says. I chuckle.

"That can be arranged" I smirk. She giggles. I kiss her. "Behave!" I hit her hand away gently as she pinches my ass. She giggles. I grab a pillow and shield my body with it, separating us. She giggles.

"Sweetheart" she tries to pull the pillow away. "Sweetheeeaarrttt" she climbs over the pillow, rolling ontop of me. I chuckle. I roll her back off of me and cuddle her instead, kissing her cheek. I stroke her hair until she calms down and falls asleep.